Reviews for My Psychic Encounter
thumbelina.rocks chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Oh my god! lol I would love a sequel...this was hysterical!
gleegloater chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
loved it! i think you should have had them at the hospital instead . have shawn and J. D sit together and talk about Shawn's mpreg! [ gasp] and have lassie enter when shawn busts into tears it would have edged it up a bit. i hope for a sequel,. keep up the good work
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Can you PLEASE do a Turk and Gus meeting up bit :D

-Mari
kruegerfanatic chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
B-but.. Over so soon? That was awesome!
kruegerfanatic chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
The daydream? JD would...
omg u no psych chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
the title says it all. i love psych AND scrubs. 2 of my fav. tv shows in one? THIS IS WAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! ok, that's it. also: I LOVE THIS SO FAR, I KNOW I KNOW.
codename pip chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
I'm a year late to profess my love for this, apologies. This was so CUTE AAAAA
iloveladycizzle chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
zomg! loved this and all of your fics you make me laugh and go d'awwww! please with jdox and shassie goodness on top write the bbf story please! i would love you forever!
Rose O' Sharon chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
I like this one too. :D

I know nothing about Scrubs, but since your characterization of the Psych people is always dead on, I'm assuming it's the same for Scrubs. :D

And yet another great read! Thanks! :D
BrilliantlyInnocence chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
sorry I'm not logged in, but i really like this! this is awesome!
PuppyDogJou chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I'm so glad you wrote one where Shawn and J.D. met! It made me so happy. xD

I hope you keep these pairings going! No one write the two of them together! IT'S DEPRESSING! T.T I'd love to know what would happen if they ended up going on double dates or something. xD Too funny.

Thanks for another great read~!

~PDJ
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
awesome so far
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I l
bubbles-fishbowl chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I like the sequel too :D

It was a bit rushed at the end, I'm guessing you did it on purpose to ephasize that Lassie and Perry want to get the two seperated as soon as possible :)

I would like to read another sequel if you want to write one.
YAOIfangirl1996 chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
LOVED

great story one of my favorites

i really liked