Reviews for Farewell
Guest chapter 29 . 8/20/2017
I think I'm going to cry since next chapter is the last
Rufael chapter 30 . 7/4/2017
Really great story :). Thank you so much. And I, for one, find it perfect as it is. No rewrites needed. So... when is the sequel coming? :)
Rufael chapter 29 . 7/4/2017
Wow cool fight. And to think she still hasn't reached her full power yet...impressive. I like you vision of the Death Phantom. Also like that Nemesis was saved and life grows on it. Also liked Saffir's trial. But I always expected her to defend him. She is like that, after all. And the punishment...to serve a goddess and to stand by another to guard... with implications of a possible 'something' between them... I wish I were punished like that :)). And now to the epilogue
Rufael chapter 28 . 7/4/2017
I honestly expected more of a challenge from the Dark Moon, but then again, they ARE dealing with a crazed Endymion. And with the Golden Crystal...he is even more dangerous than Serenity. She never fought to kill. Well...not at first at least. And never humans. Endy has no distinction between human and non-human ones anymore. Cool :)
Rufael chapter 27 . 7/3/2017
Wow the Knights are such little ... bitches(for lack of better word) regarding a fight. The girls were much more into the idea. But the interactions and the whole scenario was really great otherwise.
Rufael chapter 26 . 7/3/2017
Wait...what? Beloved...daughter? :O but isn't she dead? How is this possible? Or is she Pluto's mother? So it's not Chibiusa-Usagi all grown up :(. Somehow I am hurt. Anyway... Interesting background. So...this Nemesis, your version of it, is from another Universe where Serenity doesn't exist. Hmmm... Now i really must read the next chapter. You do realize you kept me up all night last night? I went to bed at9:30am because of you and your fic. :)
Rufael chapter 25 . 7/3/2017
Heeeeell yeah! Finally an Endymion I could love. No longer a pushover. He is a KING. And his Knights are freaking awesome. Now they are on par with the Senshis. Still...this whole parallel universe thing is new. You changed smth? I remember the Black Moon Clan being at war with the White Moon in the 30th century, not in a completely different universe :. Still cool though
Rufael chapter 24 . 7/3/2017
really great. somewhat like in the anime(never touched the manga) but even better. and now i am absolutely sure the lady in silk is her future daughter :D
Rufael chapter 23 . 7/3/2017
awesome fight scenes. and ending. next :)
Rufael chapter 22 . 7/3/2017
this was really great. all those tense moments between the outers and Serena... and the revelation... and uncle's reaction... were just superbly done. great job. oh and... thx a lot for making me look for a bottle of Jack myself :))
Rufael chapter 20 . 7/3/2017
Well this was a lot of fun :)). And Justin got a reaaaaally nice share of whacks. Loved it. Forgot my pop-corn :(
Rufael chapter 18 . 7/3/2017
Well...this was nice. Pity Haruka wasn't unleashed a bit. But he is suffering...
Rufael chapter 17 . 7/2/2017
This was nice. I felt a warm sensation in my chest reading it. Friendship. True friendship :)
Rufael chapter 16 . 7/2/2017
:)) nice chapter. Really cute :). Oh oh oh! So it was Chibi-Usa that killed that truck youma?
Rufael chapter 15 . 7/2/2017
:O Chibiusa-Usagi? All grown up? SHE is the other woman? It must be :. Anyway...this chapter was filled with humor. Maybe dark one, but I enjoyed it to tears :))