Reviews for Harry Dumbledore and the Dark Lord
Charlie0925 chapter 8 . 1/13
I am so, so in love with this wonderful fic! Truly brilliant writing hon! I adore the characters you have created here and cannot wait to read more! ;o)

Regarding Harry's placement, I'd still like to see him in Griffindore with his best friend Nevil. And regarding QuirrelMort, personally I'd like to see this not happen. I like to think that this Albus cares far too much for his son and wouldn't dream of putting him in harms way like this. Maybe having his first year be filled with just fun & learning, but have 2nd year stay the same with the diary? Tis just a thought.
timkaylor885 chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Very nice story. Just follow your heart in all things and it will never lead you astray
iDrinkCoffee chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Very good fanfic. I glad I found fanfic that does not have Dumbledore bashing, hah.
Lover of Emotions chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
that is good. update when you can please.
Oh I am Slain chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Take your time!

Though I personally vote for you to change your username to "Sith Master Dobby" until you get back to a more regular writing schedule. For Queen and Country.
Of Shea and Sorcery chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This chapter seemed quite pointless. It was taken straight from the book - I'd advice to jump to the differences right away. There's no need to copy -We already read the series after all, so we know what happened...
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
look forward to new chapters.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
This was a great chapter!
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
this was a great chapter..
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
This was a great chapter..
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
really liked this chapter a lot!
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Really liked this chapter a lot!
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
really liked this chapter a lot..
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Really liked this chapter a lot..
wizardfantasy chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Loving this story I hate all the Dumbledore bashing that goes on so your story was really refreshing, update soon!