Reviews for Mistletoe
lookalike5516 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
i really like this story. Its wat got me first addicted to fanfiction and is the first story ive actually read from fanfiction. keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
"Took 'em long enough." Yup, that's Raptin for ya. XD
DunalN2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Well,well. Nice, pleasant story. i like how Raptin and Duna nugded Toshi and Rosie together. And how Raptin acts... strange.

Also: RaptinXToshi: Raptin meets a girl he likes. Her name is Zebulon and shes human. Raptin goes to Toshi for help and ends up getting braces, a haircut, lessons on manners, and dresses up. Zebulon likes Raptin and goes to Rosie for help. She ends up shopping, getting cooking lessons, and dressing up. The Dinaurian and human go on a date, whitch gets ruined by Duna when she accidentally lets Zotek, her Delta, loose. Raptin and Zebulon have a redo, which they make perfect.

Just say i was involed with this one-shot, or whatever you humans call it. i do not want royalties.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Idiot me just now decided to post a review! -.-" ages after this was posted...See why I now Call myself an Idiot? Well, ANYWAYS! That. Was. So. CUTE! Toshi finally kissed her~Yaaaa!
MusicLuver97 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
hahaha this is really cute!

Raptin was funny in this fic!

he reminds me of some character but i don,t know who! ughh it's bugging me -.-
TripleBakaLuver chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Finally! thank you so much!
MusicLover1997 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Thank you! I love it! It is so cute!