Reviews for The Outtake in the Adjective
mendenbar chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
Everybody and their grandmothers know Booth is smarter, more intelligent, than he lets on. But it is pretty special that he doesn't mind that she is smarter than him. It's all about the love. They have that in spades.
CileSuns92 chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
Oh yeah, one more! It was such a nice surprise in my Saturday morning. Wonderful, it just dripped love and I seriously needed this. Thank you! Can't wait for the new project! ;)
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Oh my (italicized) GOSH. That was sooooooo funny, I'm so glad my roommate is not here because I sound like I've completely lost my mind. Wow.

Oh Booth. You...wow. I can totally imagine him imagining stuff like that while Brennan lectures because he'd be sooooooooo bored ;D but to forget himself like that...*bows* you have given me a most wonderful note to start my studying on ;D
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Do you understand how freaking much I LOVE five times stories? This is GREAT! They are so awesome, Booth would totally pull some of these. Oh Sweets and his mumbo-jumbo! This is really cute and I can't believe I missed an outtake!
archerBlad3 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
oh my this was hilarious! well done...you had me rolling on the floor laughing at Booth's inner commentary and standing up and bowing. Please keep writing, your story is awesome!
CileSuns92 chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Okay, this mare me really laugh. Poor Booth, attending boring lectures just for Bones! You know, I like those outtakes just as much as I like the actual chapters and I don't know how can you choose one!
Fluffybird chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I generally bristle at stories that make Booth appear a buffoon with poor social skills, he is the one in the series least likely to make such social faux pas(I did not say misunderstand terms) but anyway your imaginings of his are pretty funny. I think there should be more taking the wind (or piss) out of the squint puffery. Gee, apparently I have an issue here. More of the same please, I like to see blah di blah get deflated.

And Sweets as a default anything just makes good sense to me.
QueenoftheLab96 chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
LMAO. he actually started clapping and bowing. omg i can't stop laughing... :)
penandra chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Okay. Pops made me cry, this one made me laugh!

I have to admit that there have been times when I have been sitting in meetings at work when it has been everything I can do to stay awake. I have daydreamed. But I really love where Booth went with this!

Thank you for sharing. It's delightful!
CileSuns92 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Okay, this was way lighter and I could totally picture Booth doing this. Great outtake. You should write even more outtakes, like two for each letter or something, I can't believe it's U already!
penandra chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Oh. How fun this one was! Five stories in one! What a treat - and all very Boothy. My favorite is probably the one with the ties - I would have picked the purple and blue stripes also (or would have gone to his closet to see if there wasn't something even more outlandish! ;-)

Love the outtakes ('cause it means that in addition to these five, there's another one in the adjectives!).

Thanks for sharing!
Masked Machiavellian chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
poor Booth! I esp. liked this chapter

- Katie
Masked Machiavellian chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
you should write one with a lot more Sweets. he is the best good job
Masked Machiavellian chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
another great one. *smiles*
CileSuns92 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
It was a beautiful ìdeleted' scene. I really liked that part of the show and here, getting into Booth's head, is always pleasant. Thank you for putting this up!