Reviews for Tygra's True Belonging
Philip Gipson chapter 23 . 1/19/2012
Tygra sure showed that void of his who's boss. Even though he stood up to him, he'll never really be free of him. They're kind of one and the same.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/18/2012
Why does more than half of the chapter consist of song lyrics. If you want the song there, post a link or the song's title. Other than that, I have to say that this is pretty good.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/18/2012
WyldClaw chapter 22 . 12/31/2011
oh no
Philip Gipson chapter 22 . 12/28/2011
The manifestation within Tygra is slowly becoming known. It feeds off of Tygra's thoughts and feelings and then uses them to its advantage over other animals. It can only be stopped if Tygra stops doubting himself. Only he can come out of his depression.
Heart of the Demons chapter 21 . 12/18/2011
You do so incredible in capturing Tygra's character here. I feel you may just yet continue his quest.
blueeyesjdaly chapter 18 . 12/15/2011
Loved this. Awesome writing. Great tension and thank you for having the guts to show Claudus and Tygra as good, but flawed characters.
Heart of the Demons chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
Pretty gripping. Tygra thinks that pain is his only friend in a world full of hate, but it's not. He's merely having trouble adjusting to who and what he is. The scene between him and Jaga totally was on par. I want you to keep on updating the story please.
Kytrin chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I think you've got a good start on this story. Certainly the plot is interesting, and I think you're doing a good job of portraying Tygra in general, but you really need to work on the flow of your story. It doesn't quite jump all over the place (as in there's enough of it for me to follow what's happening), but it comes kinda close in places.

I especially noticed it when the king decided to adopt Tygra. Tigers are treated like filth, tiger cub is impudent to king, tiger is immediately adopted by king? What? I kept asking myself what I'd missed.

I also noticed it in that sudden, apparently random, jump forward to Lion-O' birth. Why is that there? Did Tygra have a vision or something?

It's those kinds of things that you need to watch out for. Again, I really think you've got a good underlying plot and a good start on it, but I would strongly recommend you get an experienced beta to help you through snags like that.
Heart of the Demons chapter 19 . 12/7/2011
Tygra's meeting with his cousin Bengali was inevitable. Everything they said and did when they met each other was out of anger, confusion, sadness, and frustration. Really excellent characterization from them both. I was totally wrapped up in it. Your writing is always improving and improving. Keep going with the story, really. 3
WyldClaw chapter 18 . 12/1/2011
i really enjoyed claudus' back story.

i think that despite being of a different race and adopted over time leira will get over her predjudice about having tygra as a son
Heart of the Demons chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
I like how Claudus told his tale to Tygra before Lion-O's birth. It was riveting and moving. The inclusion of Bengali as Tygra's cousin is a bonus. Sia, you never cease to impress me.
ACR II117 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
i dont really like to read tygra stories especially between brothers episode. i mean tygra got everything handed to him on a silver platter anything he wanted he got while lion-o was left behind in the dust and shadow of his brother. sure tygra liked cheetara but i don't think it was true love. Tygra had issues it was said that people wanted him to be king and even that traitor snagletooth wanted him for a son than lion-o. cheetar was probably the one person lion-o loved. im not counting tygra or his father because they treated lion-o like crap. if it wasn't for lion-o trying so hard to get his old techknowlodgey working they'ed all still be dead at their old city. but after they leave the city tygra gets all into tech as if his arguments about it being fairytails with lion-o nev3er happpened. its completely bull. and if the writers of thundercats 2011 series are reading this then listen up. u have written the story were lion-o has had a crappy life despite being a prince and at the end of the season u take away from him the one person he ever loved and give her to that bastard tygra even after everything he went through to try and get cheetara to notice him u still give her to tygra. i mean come on if Cheetara knew about all the cruel pranks and triks and put downs tygra has given to lion-o than i bet she would deffenitly gor for lion-o, plus lion-o had earn everything he got while tygra got whatever he wanted. so if u writers for thundercats 2011 series are reading this please consider having cheetara fall for lion-o and make them a couple. after all if u had an older brother who had everything handed to him on a silver platter while u had to earn it and left in his shadow take the one woman u ever loved away from u would you think that would be fair to ubecause it isn't for lion-o. so please give cheetar over to lion-o. its the right thing to do.
Heart of the Demons chapter 17 . 11/25/2011
Gotta hand it to you - you know how to build character. It's thanks to Tygra's heroism that the tigers are welcomed into Thunderian society. But Tygra's story is still not over. You've posted the previous chapter and this one kinda quick. Mighty bold of you.
Heart of the Demons chapter 16 . 11/23/2011
Tygra's training is just the beginning of his role as a ThunderCat. You're coming close to ending how he became everybody's favorite.