Reviews for Breathlessness
It was really funny!
Apela chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
OMFG I don't think I've ever read any smut hotter than this O,O
Sonicknuxshad chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
After much fangirl squeeing and laughing, I can conclude that THIS IS AWESOME. No pun intended. _
TheAwesomePrussianMe chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
don't know if i should be turned on or disgusted...

mostly turned on.
Alisper11 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
This is one of the weirdest fanfictions i have ever read BUT it was awesome! XDD good job~
adhesiveMessiah chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Oh my god, why? OH MY GOD. SRSLY WHY. How do I make words for this? How to I slap my keyboard in a way that makes enough sense to...Idonteven... Oh my freaking Jesus. YOU wrote this. You..! I read this quite a while back. It was a long ass time ago. I was looking like crazy for it. I enjoyed it throughly. That's all I can say. But my god. But you... I... Um. /favorites. Okay, thank you. _
Kitty Jinxter chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Aw, I loved this so much! It was so funny and so well written. :) Great job!
BlueNutburgers chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
This was really good! I found I enjoyed the earlier chapters more though, they made me laugh insanely xD

Chapter 8 dragged on a bit; in the end I just decided to skim read it until the yaoi finished, but overall it was a good read! Certainly the best AusPru (or PruAus : ) I've ever read!

Although I must say, it didn't come off as crack to me, and as I read it, it became a genuinely awesome story oUo

Also... Boobs!
violonforte chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
Sweet mother, these two are sooo adorable. I love their cat-and-dog sort of relationship. Though it shouldn't really be called that, should it? Haha~

I love what you did to Gilbert. I know it's kinda sadistic but... I feel he kinda deserves some pain for all the ruckus he's forever causing in other people's lives. )) And, well, there WERE some pro's to getting boobs, I guess. ; Number one among them was the smut. Heehee. :"

Great read! I just adore the crack in this. Beautiful writing, as expected. :D
GeneralHomestuckTrash413 chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
Holy shit... that was amazing!

I rarely find good PruAust, this is one of the best i've read! c:
redrosesandtea chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
I have never really liked this pairing but it amused me, you could say. I enjoyed it and I'm sure our awesome and sophisticated character did too. If you know what I mean. I remind myself of Prussia but I honestly loved this. You are a skilled writer. Only one thing to say. Did anyone hear/know what was going on? And did Italy catch them? D: THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY THOUGH! POOR AUSTRIA!
PinkYaoi135 chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
There's the Titty-Fuck I was waiting for! Amazing as always! Five stars and a standing ovation to you, Kawaii, my Yaoi god!
EmoChickOfDeath chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Yay! That was awesome!

:( but now its over...

I love this story! Thank you for making this awesomeness!
PlatinumPixels chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
God yes, I needed this in my life.

I love love LOVE needy!Prussia as well [because I'm a huge head-canon whore].

My... my panties exploded for the second time today...
8moonflower8 chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
Yes I do want to review :D

I've been meaning to review for ages, but I'm lazy, what's a girl to do. Apologies.

I can genuinely say I've never read anything like that before: man on man AND boobs... genious.

Your characterisation is fucking brilliant by the way, I know that sounds a little up my own ass, but you really do write them awesomely. That and this was one of the most hilarious fics I have read. Ever. So, points to you sir, and I shall continue to read and enjoy your fabulous writing.