Reviews for Goodbye Graceful
JulieNyu chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was sad and a little heart wrenching, just like the ending of KH:BBS. I loved it. It was great. I like stories about feelings of character in complicated situation, like the three main characters at the end of the game and Vanitas, because he is very unique,I'm often wondering was he think about his existence and what is he feeling.
Angelique Daemon chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very poetic and artistically handled. The emphasis, and spacing puts me in mind of "Life for Me Ain't Been No Crystal Stair". Very well done, it reads beautifully, and so tragically. I love the name too, it's so very poignant.
Terra ForceXIII chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I'll have to agree with MonMonCandie, very poetic, but that isn't a bad thing. :)

And I love the title, somehow that gets to me. XD

Which reminds me, when are You going to complete 'The Pit'? I miss that story! ),:
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow, this was really poetic. I liked it a lot! :)

I think it's obviously spoken through Terra's thoughts, but somehow I also read it from Aqua's perspective (though the whole "stole hearts" thing makes this point null). I like how it's spoken as a sort of monologue, but it's written like a letter. Like I said, really poetic and I like it!

Great job!