Reviews for Sinking In Nothingness
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Awww, sweet... Ok, reaction over. Slight grammar mistakes, but not too obvious. Punctuation mistakes too, but again, not too many. Please continue writing this. It's awesome (and epic).
digidestened kouichi chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Hey don't you plan on continuoing this fic ? I usually don't like medivals but I'm really in love with this one I'm in love with kouji here ... Pleeeeeeaaase please update it ... Pretty please :(
nene-san chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
wow this chapter is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

i really can't discribe how fantastic it was
Hoshin-chan chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
wooooooow i really waited for this chapter for so long and it really deserve ... i liked it sooo much . How cute. I'm in love with Koji and if u tried to hurt Kouichi …

( u know , ne ?) :P
shadowjourney15 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Excellent, I love the story so far! _
Kokoro-chan chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Oh I couldn't help but feeling sorry for Kouichi. It is such heartbreaking to see them treating him so badly. This chapter generated more puzzles and questions than the prologue. I absolutely like the way you described Kouji as cold yet nice prince.
Evide chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This looks good Asarikou-chan~! I finally had the time to read this, and I really like the suspense. Was Kouichi cursed to forget his memories? It is an interesting concept! You mention that this is midieval, so am interested to see how the story plays out. :3
shadowjourney15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Great, I absolutely love the idea of a Digimon medieval fic! :D
Sky Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
i like it , really i did and also i like the Medieval fiction idea ...i was waiting for it ... its a new kind of fictions gd luck
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Nice summary. Curious to know how you're going to wrap this up in thirteen chapters.

You're welcome. It looks like the fullstops got misspaced again though. Never heard a computer doing that before.
nene-san chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
i add your story to my favorits

i really like it exelent like usual

all your stories are exelent