Reviews for The Darkest Healing
RD chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
this book is great! i love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Really interesting way of allowing Torin to have a woman. Curious that you wrote about a lord. Does Gena know. I did enjoy reading the story. You do need some good editing though.
LolitaBeauty chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Great story! Im so so so happy for Torin :D
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I love it! Nice writing... I couldn't stop reading... So happy that Tor Tor got his mate in the end... :D
AvilaAddy chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
I just found your story and enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing!
CupcakesXRobotsMakesSugaryWar chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
WRITE MORE! I love it!
jj02 chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
This is awesome I've been waiting for a story about torin. Can't wait to read more I feel really bad for cameo though

I wonder if something interesting will happen between them or if you're planing on making cameo happy somewhere along the story this is

So good keep writing!
sharna chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
still liking it thankyou
sharna chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
finaly Torin gets some loving thankyou cant wait to read more
Burg Gurl chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
This has been quite interesting so far. I'm kind of curious how Torin is going to be handling both Cameo and Laso. My one concern is that you never capitalized Laso's name. Did you do that for a reason? Or just didn't catch it?
LetterBeeNations chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Okay, I'm not a big Torin fan but I love this fiction! It is amazing and rather nice.
Lily M. Albertine chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Great ! It was perfect ! I love the couple Torin/Iaso. I think it's a good match. ) Hope you'll post the next chapter soon !
Lily M. Albertine chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I love it !

Torin is my favourit character so I was happy when i discovered your story !

Good luck for the next chapter ! I'm looking forward to it ! )
bookfreak25 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Great Story i really love the Lords of the underworld series and am really happy you made a Torin story there are very few Great beginning except the evil cliffhanger and i can't wait to see what happens next Please Update Soon thx :)