Reviews for When Chelsea Left The Island
laylay chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I wish I could read more but it can't happen.:-( Unless someone update this because items been a good long year.:-!
LoneTaku chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Hello~ This is really great, I hope you continue! I get that same feeling... like, what's wrong with second place when you don't have a chopice on how your crops come out? Geez. :P
LunaLapis chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
i love this story! I hope everything will go alright for chelsea... but this story is well written! and it's very exciting as well!
Ayara012 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
awesomeeeeee- It's good! So you better have plenty more to come.

WRITE FASTER!
Hersheychocolates101 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
xD I'm liking this story very much. Hopefully you'll be over writers' block soon enough! And here's some soup to feel better! :D
engie115 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Very interesting, looking forward to reading more. It is annoying to hear everyone complain about a small loss even though you are the reason they're even able to have competitions.
engie115 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Clairexkai chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Please update! I think this story is taking a turn to funny-ville lol:)
Me chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Please!
coli66 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
This is pretty awesome story! haha, I can totally picture Natalie and Taro playing poker!
Momobear9898 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
I seriously hope the islanders don't suceed. I'm happy Chelsea left. You go girl; update soon.
cowgirl158 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
I've always wondered how something like this would turn out. Personally I always imagined the islanders groveling at Chelsea's feet. But that's just me. Can't wait for the rest of it!
Hmszelda chapter 2 . 9/12/2011

This chapter was so awesome!
HersheyChocolates101 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
This si an AMAZING idea! I love how you didn't send the entire island looking for Chelsea or somethng like that! Ha, I've never seen Taro like a jerk before. Update sooner than before! Pwetty pweess?
KiriKatana chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Love it lol Getting serious now, let's see how the villagers are gonna take the farm. I always hated it when everyone got so utterly disappointed when you get second in a competition in IoH.

So excited to read the next chapter. Please update soon! Ja ne

-KiriKatana