Reviews for Run
Serperior22 chapter 5 . 1/24
The bullet wizzed past Gary's left cheek, leaving only a 1 millimeter scratch. He clutched his left cheek, as he sank to the ground, ears ringing like mad. Perhaps this'll help add more suspense to your story. keep up the good work, though.
Spottedpool chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Love it! What happened to Callie? And Gary? And everyone? Lol write more soon please!
Hey chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Update update update pleeeeeaaaaaaase
its me chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
look how can you just stop writing come on what happens next ahhh im on the edge of my seat here
Update this book aaaaaahh chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
this is amazing and very creative i love it :D good work
pidia chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
this is hot more, morrrreeeeeeee
KevinTranOfAdvancedPlacement chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
this was a fun read! But must you end every chapter with a 'omg something is gonna happen' cliffhanger? I liked to get left with a 'WTF just happened' cliffhanger. Gary could get shot. And I will be on the edge of my seat until your next update.
fishypop5 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
more more i need to know more O.O
KevinTranOfAdvancedPlacement chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
This is awesome. What's Romania's power?
KevinTranOfAdvancedPlacement chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
More please!
KirbeeLicious Failure chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
You used my character . . . ? I kinda am so freaking super honored/happy/ec-freaking-static)
fishypop5 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
good story so far, but i would like more description on the other team. :)
The Anonymous J chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Yay! I got chosen! Thank you! That's awesome!

Okay, for a start, it was good, we got the gist of what's going on, or, at least, I did. I can't wait for the next chapter! Hurry! lol

luvz

Nyxan Moon

Jesy

PS - I meant to send this when you got the first chapter, but I guess I got distracted and didn't hit send before I closed it. It was still here when I pulled up the Review window to review chapter 2. I didn't know it would still be here. lol. Well, Chapter 2 was good. Ayana is just like me so far. "Callie: Make me murderous." "Ayana: I'll move..." That is so something I would say! lol! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lancercancerchick chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Name: Presley Singer

Age and bday: 21 July 21,1990

Ability: can touch another alpha and get their power only if I want to have there power or I'm really mad

Appearance: medium blonde hair usally in pig tails, 5'4, piercing blue eyes

Personality: fun, doesn't talk much, I.q. of 927 really smart

Romance: Gary or camron or any

Family: none

History: witnessed her family getting murdered when she was 9 that's why she doesn't talk much

All alphas: she has feelings for them she just hasn't figured out if they are good or not but likes them
Athena's Messenger Owl chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Name: Catalina "Callie" Rivera

Age and birthday: 25. November 4th.

Alpha Ability: Invulnerability. Callie is resistant to all forms of physical harm. She cannot be shot, stabbed, poisoned, drowned, suffocated, or damaged in any conventional way. If someone were to say, stab her, she would still feel the pain, but not bleed out or be harmed; if she were posioned, then her immune system would fight of the poision withing her blood stream and destroy the toxins; she would loose concioussness if she were drowned, but she would then regain conciousness once her head was out of thr water; fire has no affect on her, theoretically allowing her to walk through a wild fire and come out without a single burn on her. She cannot even be hurt by mental attacks, although she can still be controlled telepathically (Nina would still be able to "push" her.) All manner of physical, energy, chemical, and psychic assault have negligible effects on her. As a result of this she has unlimited stamina, enabling her to theoretically run forever without breaking a sweat; though Callie does not have the abilities of super strength or super speed, she maintains the strength and speed of 20 year-old girl and always will. (If someone wanted to kill her, they would have to break her neck or cut off her head.) As a side effect of her invulnerability, her sense of touch is impaired and she is also "frozen" at the physical state she was in when her powers were activated (20 years-old,) making her body incapable of losing or gaining weight or muscle mass; basically Callie ages mentally, but physically, she will always have the body and appearance of a 20 year-old. Another side affect of her powers is that even if she is immune to physical damage, she can still feel every injury she accuires; every cut, burn, scrape, and broken bone, Callie feels the pain any normal human would experience. Her powers have made Callie more reckless and more of a hazard to herslf and the others around her. She doesn't always think things through and has a "fight first, ask questions later" mind. Lastly, Callie can become weakened if she does not eat. She has a much higher metabolism then other humans and has to eat something frequently to maintain her energy. She could go for week, even months without eating and never die of starvation, but she would be extremely weak and fatigued.

Appearance: Callie is from Spanish decent, which shows in her appearance. She has tan skin with light freckles dusting the bridge of her nose and light brown eyes, that she outlines with dark eyeliner and mascara. Her hair is long, wavy, and dark, reaching a little past her shoulders and with bangs that sweep across her face. Callie looks exactly the way she did when she was twenty-years-old. She is average height, around 5' 7", but a little under-weight. She has curves but not a lot of muscle or fat. Callie isn't a model with gorgeous looks, but she has a natural, European beauty. Callie will most likely look like this for the rest of her life due to her powers. This will be a good thing for a while, but later on Callie will realize that her Alpha ability is more of a curse then a gift.

Personality: Callie is a spunky and confident person, always with a cheerful and optimistic look on life. She’s usually full of energy and ready to do anything. She has a great sense of humor and loves to make the people around her laugh and smile. Because of her powers however, Callie has become slightly egotistical and full of herself. She's not afraid to stand up for herself and the others and will go head first in any battle. Callie will sometimes have a quick temper, particularly in stressful situations. She is an extremely confident individual who isn't always the best team player when in a fight; she believes that her best work can be done solo. Callie can be extremely over protective and is willing to do anything to keep the her friends safe, even if it means taking a bullet to the heart (even though she wouldn't die from it.)

Romance: Cameron Hicks.

Family: Callie lives with her parents and grandfather in a nice part of New York City. Callie's paternal grandparents are immigrants from Madrid, Spain, and traveled to the United States, after the Vietnam War. Callie's father, Carmen, a doctor, met Callie's mother, Johanna, who was a law student at Harvard, when the two of them were in their early twenties. They quickly married and moved to New York, with Carmen's parents when Johanna became pregnant. Callie is an only child. Her family is very loving and accept her for who she is. Her father though sometimes gets a little excited and will occasionally want to run tests and experiments on her to learn more about her alpha ability for medical purposes.

History: Callie lived an average life until her second year of college when she was twenty. There was a shooting at her school and the college was forced to go into lockdown. The armed man came into the classroom that Callie was in and shot three people, including Callie. The man quickly left and ran away afterwards. The other two that got shot were killed, but Callie just stood up and wasn't even bleeding. After that incident, Callie switched schools and began studying medicine. Secretly, she was testing her abilities. Five years later, she was contacted by Rosen who told her more about her abilities. Curious, Callie visited Rosen and the others and decided that it would be best to join them on their team.

How they feel about the canon Alphas: To her the others are like her family. She feels comfortable around them and not like some weird freak. Around them, she shows her true self. She sees Rosen as a father, Gary as a younger brother, Rachel as the sister she never had, Nina is her best friend, and Hicks... Well she's still trying to determine her feelings about him.

That's it! Sorry if there are any typos I had to do this on my iPad because my computer isn't working. I wish you luck with this story!