Reviews for Dirt Roads
NKubie chapter 5 . 10/13
The humor seems to increase in direct correlation with the amount of weirdness. Sounds like my family.

Do I sense possible foreshadowing? Hmmm.

Xo
NKubie chapter 4 . 10/13
I'm probably one of a handful of people that actually likes liver. Gizzards on the other hand, blech! And the way it was described here, probably neither. I got a little queasy just reading it. Thanks for that.

NKubie chapter 3 . 10/12
You must have mentioned it last chapter, but Bella is 17?! And she's already into all that shit? I thought she was in her 20s at first and that was still bad. I don't blame Charlie one bit for getting Bella outta town!

You guys are cracking me up with this! I especially love that Edward is calling Bella "Pockets" and the reason why. Sounds like something I would have done.

Looking forward to more Intercourse. But then again, who isn't? ;)

Stay safe and well!
NKubie chapter 2 . 10/10
Much to Charlie's chagrin, I think Bella will come to l8ve Intercourse. (All puns intended.)

NKubie chapter 1 . 10/10
Hey Ladies,

It was awesome to see you live, if not in person! I'm still hoping for Austin 2021.

This is already cracking me up!

Stay safe and well.
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 22 . 6/1
This was a good story! Really enjoyed the guys and their antics
middshel chapter 22 . 8/4/2019
This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. My family thought I was insane because I kept laughing my bass off. Bravo
sosueme chapter 21 . 6/3/2019
The craziest fic of all time! Love it
sosueme chapter 22 . 6/3/2019
This was an amazing bit of fuckery!
sosueme chapter 13 . 5/27/2019
Thank you for helping me outside the thanksgiving day box ;))
QueenGB chapter 22 . 5/22/2019
In my five years reading fanfic I don’t care how many times I read this (AND ITS A FUCKING LOT) I always laugh out loud, hard and long ( Edward pun intended). Dirt Roads the best versions of these characters out there for sure. Thank you, thank you! Please leave this up always.
dpennell007 chapter 22 . 3/29/2019
Funny, quirky, highly entertaining! Two enthusiastic thumbs up. On to the outtakes.
Bevey99 chapter 22 . 3/18/2019
Gotta love Emmett, he's a freak. Bella and the bull, nuff said. So sad this is finished. This to be one of the funniest fics I've ever read. You 2 play well together, it was fan-fucking-tastic while it lasted. I could read a couple 100 thousand more words. Thanks so much for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 17 . 3/17/2019
Thank chapter was good, but you're convo cracks me up. Sounds like me and my bestie. OH and thanks for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 14 . 3/17/2019
I want to hang out with these people. They are schite ton fun.
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »