Reviews for Dirt Roads
middshel chapter 22 . 8/4
This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. My family thought I was insane because I kept laughing my bass off. Bravo
sosueme chapter 21 . 6/3
The craziest fic of all time! Love it
sosueme chapter 22 . 6/3
This was an amazing bit of fuckery!
sosueme chapter 13 . 5/27
Thank you for helping me outside the thanksgiving day box ;))
QueenGB chapter 22 . 5/22
In my five years reading fanfic I don’t care how many times I read this (AND ITS A FUCKING LOT) I always laugh out loud, hard and long ( Edward pun intended). Dirt Roads the best versions of these characters out there for sure. Thank you, thank you! Please leave this up always.
dpennell007 chapter 22 . 3/29
Funny, quirky, highly entertaining! Two enthusiastic thumbs up. On to the outtakes.
Bevey99 chapter 22 . 3/18
Gotta love Emmett, he's a freak. Bella and the bull, nuff said. So sad this is finished. This to be one of the funniest fics I've ever read. You 2 play well together, it was fan-fucking-tastic while it lasted. I could read a couple 100 thousand more words. Thanks so much for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 17 . 3/17
Thank chapter was good, but you're convo cracks me up. Sounds like me and my bestie. OH and thanks for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 14 . 3/17
I want to hang out with these people. They are schite ton fun.
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 3/17
Ok jeez I'm crying and dying this cracked me the F up. STOP everything hurts. You girls are partaking of some of Ed best stuff to come up with his sh...
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 3/17
I'm sooooo glad I did not have any liquid in my mouth it would be all over my pad now. My abs hurt, like really from laughing so much.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 3/17
Finally. I was starting to have lady blue balls for Edward.
Bevey99 chapter 8 . 3/17
Y'all are f'ing hysterical. And the story is funny too
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 3/17
Mean boys. Been LAMAO very chapter.
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 3/17
Bella and I have the same "love" of people. They mostly piss me the F off.
1,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »