Reviews for Dirt Roads
jensaysandsays chapter 1 . 6/29
this was almost danger to my health, i laughed so hard I thought I was gonna choke at one point because I was eating while reading.

Please continue and thank you for the hard laughs! I don’t remember the last time I laughed that hard,

You’re a Godsend!
Dollybigmomma chapter 4 . 6/18
Fried liver and gizzard are a treat for me, whatchu talkin'?
mitzywan chapter 22 . 6/12
Freaking wild crazy ride this was! It took me so long to finish this but I enjoyed every moment of this crazy funny story xD It's the perfect combination of humor and romance and a pinch of drama all wrapped up in this AMAZING story! It's not always that I read stories with bizarre and crazy as hell moments so this story left a mark on me. Bella is badass and wild as fvck. Edward is the sweetest and Bella's perfect partner in crime. I'm definitely going to miss this bunch of crazy, amazing, and funny peopleWould love it so much if we get to hear more from these people! Thank you so much for this story ladies! X
NKubie chapter 22 . 3/23
Thank you both for sharing this wacked-out, hilarious story! I love all the crazy places you brought us! And if you ever decide to show us a little future-take or...hmmm...sequel, I'm on board! You have forced me into gratuitous exclamation point using, so it must mean I really loved it or I'm sleep deprived. Probably both.

Thank you again for your sharing your combined talent and drunken a/ns!
NKubie chapter 21 . 3/12
What are puffies?

NKubie chapter 20 . 3/11
Recap: Shit happens, and then you...get pregnant. (Not really)

NKubie chapter 19 . 3/11
Hallelujah! Bella finally got her head out of her ass.

NKubie chapter 18 . 3/11
Oh Bella, Bella, Bella. So much unnecessary drama. Sounds like a teenager. Or the fandom. LOL

NKubie chapter 17 . 3/11
That was awesome! And I'm referring to the a/n, not just the chapter. ;)

That whole Criss Cross thing *almost* made me pee my pants.

And Bella and Edward had some very touching and swoony moments. Up until Edward had to climb naked out of the window. That was just good, dirty comedy.

NKubie chapter 15 . 3/7
Woo hoo! It's about time!

NKubie chapter 14 . 3/7
I don't think anything good would come of Bella returning to New York. I realty thought the real ILYs were going to come out this chapter. *sigh*

NKubie chapter 13 . 3/6
OMg, this was fifty shades of fucked up on a whole other level! From the crazy-ass turkey murders to the insane Thanksgiving. I laughed so hard I pissed my pants too! Not sure who I can fling food at for that, but I'm buying a ticket to Intercourse in the morning. ;)

NKubie chapter 12 . 3/6
How did I not guess this would be their version of yhe meadow? I'm disappointed in myself. But I'll get over it. ;)

Also, I would love to see your rendering of Edward's face art. And Maggie is a delusional hobag. js

Their Thanksgiving is going to be epic, I can tell. Can't wait!

NKubie chapter 11 . 3/3
I accidentally hit submit before I fully read the last chapter. Here's the rest of my review for Ch.10:
Finally! The perfect way to spend a non-dance!

And at least you got a great story out of it, Liv. ;)

P.S. If you still have that cow tipping outtake, please send it my way. Thanks!

Now for Ch. 11:
This is an awesome line:"I've punched enough holes in my humiliation card to get a free Coke or something now."

Arrrrgh! And it was Halloween and no vampires? That's crazy!

NKubie chapter 10 . 2/28
Holy shit, I can't believe you had Bella singing "Peaches!" Not that it wasn't totally appropriate, but it's not a song that everybody knows. I flove that song!
1,546 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »