Reviews for Dirt Roads
shaz308 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
This really looks like it's going to be a fun story. Look forward to your next update, thanks.
bean2011 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
yep totaly hookd :) love it. :)

Toni.x
InYourHonor chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Oh I love how the "big city girl" got freaked out. And I kinda love Edward already. Bella obviously needs a reality check...but I really do love her snarky attitude.
Scattycow chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Bella's going to be trouble? I think it's Edward that's going to be the more troublesome one!

Can't get enough of Intercourse ...jokes that is! LOL
Glo chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
That was such a horrid boy thing to do...but it had me laughing out loud at how wound up she was getting. Hilarious.

She is going to get her revenge. Very cute B&E, you got me hooked.
hooker81 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
LOL poor Bella. I would have freaked out too :)
dreamiedreamer chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Bella fell for that hook line and sinker. You can't really blame Edward for playing that little joke on her. I don't think there was much happening in a town like Intercourse and she was too out of place and tempting for him.
OldLadyWhoLivesInAShoe chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Holy shit that was funny as hell. Great update.
RPatzonly chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
LMFAO! That shit was too funny!

Thx
Liverbrd23 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
So funny! Great start to a new story, Edward is hilarious.

Thanks for sharing.

Frances
MsHavisham79 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
I know this is a collab but I am going to assume anyone iambeagle writes with is on the same wave-length so I am now ready to request truck-bed sex, I'm on a roll today - show me a location in a fic and I will ask for sex there - hey perhaps even creepy bath-tub sex? LOL

This story is great, I love that he called her Pockets after her rambling, very cute.

Can't wait to meet Jasper in this, and hear his stories about Intercourse.

You had me going along with Bella when Edward was telling that story. Clearly I am a gullible fool :)
Scattycow chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
God, how refreshing to find a HS story that isn't all virgin Bella and manwhore Edward. Lovin' it so far. Can tell this is going to be a fun ride. Can't wait to meet the crew.
dreamiedreamer chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Unusual start. Look forward to see how this story developes.
sweetjade chapter 2 . 8/22/2011