Reviews for Dirt Roads
NKubie chapter 8 . 2/28/2021
The a/n at the end was almost as much fun as the actual chapter! You guys are a hoot!

And I almost felt bad for Maggie until I found out she came onto Emmett, then not so much. That shit is NOT cool!

This story is completely whack! I love it!

minnie2112 chapter 21 . 1/26/2021
I know I only have one chapter left before I finish reading it, BUT I DONT WANT IT TO END! I love these characters and their shenanigans
Barbell21 chapter 22 . 1/13/2021
I can’t believe I’ve missed this story in all my searching. What a great, funny, cute, relaxing story! Loved it!
NKubie chapter 7 . 1/12/2021
That place cracks me up! This place is the perfect form of ridiculous that I need to distract me right now. Thank you!

NKubie chapter 6 . 10/21/2020
Is the bottle of wine and drunken love still on the table? ;)

I flove Emmett! Not as much as Edward, but...yeah.

NKubie chapter 5 . 10/13/2020
The humor seems to increase in direct correlation with the amount of weirdness. Sounds like my family.

Do I sense possible foreshadowing? Hmmm.

Xo
NKubie chapter 4 . 10/13/2020
I'm probably one of a handful of people that actually likes liver. Gizzards on the other hand, blech! And the way it was described here, probably neither. I got a little queasy just reading it. Thanks for that.

NKubie chapter 3 . 10/12/2020
You must have mentioned it last chapter, but Bella is 17?! And she's already into all that shit? I thought she was in her 20s at first and that was still bad. I don't blame Charlie one bit for getting Bella outta town!

You guys are cracking me up with this! I especially love that Edward is calling Bella "Pockets" and the reason why. Sounds like something I would have done.

Looking forward to more Intercourse. But then again, who isn't? ;)

NKubie chapter 2 . 10/10/2020
Much to Charlie's chagrin, I think Bella will come to l8ve Intercourse. (All puns intended.)

NKubie chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
Hey Ladies,

It was awesome to see you live, if not in person! I'm still hoping for Austin 2021.

This is already cracking me up!

Stay safe and well.
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 22 . 6/1/2020
This was a good story! Really enjoyed the guys and their antics
middshel chapter 22 . 8/4/2019
This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. My family thought I was insane because I kept laughing my bass off. Bravo
sosueme chapter 21 . 6/3/2019
The craziest fic of all time! Love it
sosueme chapter 22 . 6/3/2019
This was an amazing bit of fuckery!
sosueme chapter 13 . 5/27/2019
Thank you for helping me outside the thanksgiving day box ;))
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »