Reviews for StefanBonnie One Shots
tokofangirl chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Can you make more plzzzzzzzzzzzz this is some cool writing
NoLongerActiveOnFanFiction chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
This was very well written. I really enjoyed reading it.
Oridara chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
So you know I had to youtube that! I lightweight got that confused with that one song "Tonight is the Night that you Make Me Your Woman". Great song to illustrate the feelings that Bonnie has towards Stefan.

"If she were his woman he wouldn't have to wonder what she did every time he left her alone in a room with his brother. "

That's a damn shame! Your own family too. Bet Damon's tried seduced every lady friend Stefan has every had. Poor thing, Stefan needs to move out.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
Oh yes elena beware! Here comes bonnie!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
Awww this was sweet and hell yeah bonnie! You life have to be value too! Always elena do the things wrong and you have to pay!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
That is the thing, I know stefan and bonnie being together is wrong because of the girl code but I can't help it! I love and want them together!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Kinky!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Arghhh elena you are a selfish b***ch!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Selfish elena!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
They are so hot together!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Like that you continue where they left it! But don't like that she is willing to share!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Hot!
michelle3737 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Oh stefan just go and take her away!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Poor bonnie! Everything you wrote about elena is so true! I can't imagine why the brothers think it's ok if she falls in love with both of them as long as she choose one, hellooo she is going to be thinking about the other one all the time!
michelle3737 chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
I love all yours stories! Stefonnie are so sexy and cute and perfect! Thank you for this! Update update!