Reviews for Holiday
tomatogirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
WHY AM I NOT CRYING?! I SHOULD BE CRYING! I FEEL LIKE CRYING! BUT I'M NOT CRYING! WHY?!

London: Admin, darling, I think you need to calm down... -.-
Heartpheonix chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is so sad I feel like crying but I loved every second of it. Sad story really make you think don't they.
PurpleThoughts chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow... This was beautifully sad. I just loved, almoste made me cry Ç.Ç

Tempest-san (If you don't the "nickname") This is incredible. You're really one of the most talented people here and in Quizzla! I'm just loving your stories and, honestly, you're the first ReaderxCharacter writer I saw that manage to write IC and please any reader that sees your stories. You're amazing!

Kisses and ja ne ;*

P.S.: So sorry for my bad english _"
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow... That's so sad. But not unexpected. War does devastate anyone involved in it. But this is a great oneshot. Write more soon! I actually feel like crying. Excuse me...
TheBeginingsEnd chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is a favorite of mine and I on't usualy like angst,but you made it so sureal that I had to love it.

I just read most of your one shots on zilla and I've got to say you're defiantly one of the more talented people on when I saw that you had an account on here I got excited,I'm looking forward to see what else you make

Musicboxmelodyh of zilla
Grimm2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
touching and sad ;_;
Billie-san chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
heiyaa perfect-tempest :D

oh wow, I love your one shot very much, it's so bittersweet, but adorable and so sad with the guys and their feelings towards the war. You did a very great job with this :3 I cried really TTTT Billie~