Reviews for My Cup of Tea
/O/O/ *fangirl squeal *
inactivesorryppl chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
This. Has. To continue.
tomatogirl chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Washington DC: Paris, you're having waaayyy too much fun with this fic...T.T

Paris: *nose currently stuffed up with tissue, due to nosebleed* ...Oui.

Awesome as always!
SarcasticRomantic1995 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You... Are a goddess... OMG YOU HAVE NOOOO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS! I've probably read it at least 10 times today... Keep writing. PLEASE. *bows at feet*
Nika565 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Aw~ I love this one!
xxJustJoolsxx chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
You should do a version of this with yoga pants next! XD

Seriously, I love it! ;)
the butt-loving cynic chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
OH MY FUDGE CAKES.

This was amazing as well!

I'm not much of an England fangirl, but...when he goes into pirate mode, not even I can resist the pure SMEX that drips off of him. /

This was sooooooo cute! I loved it. :D

Hm...I wonder if you'd consider doing an AmericaXReader oneshot series...
the butt-loving cynic chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Holy crap. I just had a nosebleed.

This...was...AWESOME. Great dialogue, funny and fluffy plot...just plain amazing.

Prussia approves of your awesome writing. w
KeepTheCreature chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
My my...you're a talented writer! I love these little one-shots even though you only have two up so far.
Regis Filia chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Perhaps I should have left a more appreciative reply to your PM.

You cannot possibly comprehend how "KYAAAAA~ /heart/" I'm feeling- were that to be called a feeling- towards this particular fanfiction.

Are you trying to obliterate my calm facade? I typically try to suppress my “fangirly” nature, but I think I have lost that battle [ironic as that is, considering the context of the story].

So, acknowledging defeat, I shall do this:

/Slams the 'favorite' button with excessive fervor/

Also: “Shag-begging britches” is the single-greatest line to ever be written. Internetz, you have met your match.
Billie-san chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
wow, this chapter is charming and hot in the same time :D great job Tempest-chan :D
Billie-san chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
oh my gosh, I really love your way of writing, you are so awesome with writing the characters of Hetalia, I almost cried of joy TTTT okay I did cry xD I'm not the biggest fan of Britain/England/Arthur, but he's too cool and tempting :3 oh and now I'm off to read the next part :D