Reviews for Sleeping Lily
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This is so ADORABLE.

'Jamesie, baby is ugly' AW

I cannot even, Mad. fekjdgkljgfkfg

And all the Lorcan/Lily love and the sweetie James and awawawawawawawawawawawww

IDK. I just don't know.

Oh, and I guess it's fairly obvious that I'm gonna stalk your writing forever. kthnxbi
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Madzingalingakins, this was extremely good. I loved James's characterization so much, how in the beginning he wanted to curse Lily, and how in the end, he loved her so much. It's so realistic to brother/sister relationships, and I loved it. I don't think I've ever seen a romantic fic narrated by someone who isn't in the couple, so this was extremely fresh and interesting. Great job!
waternation chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Well, yeah, this is kinda awesome :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Ohmygosh, Maddy! This was totally pure love! It was just amazing! Great job. :D Two thumbs up. :)
minnie chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
aww sewtt.. bur a bit scaring too:)
felines chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was an interesting idea! I love your professor!James - he goes against all the prankster James stereotypes, and you wrote him wonderfully.

Lily was so suave when she wakes up, for a second there I had an inkling that she had been faking it the entire time! Of course, that was definitely not the case, but you wrote her so well, so cool and nonchalant with Lorcan kissing her that yes, I really did get that reaction.

Good job!
drugged-on-chocolate chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
awww this is really cute :) it made my day xox
obscurity works chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is great - very well written. I enjoyed reading it - hoping you would write another; but no pressure. ;)
centralperks chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
SO CUTE! &hearts

I love everything from how you put James in here to the pairing. I think it was adorable! You really used the fairytale well. I was actually worried about how people were going to work them into their fics, but they've all been so beautiful, and yours is definitely not an exception!

I love Lily, she was so pretty and adorable. AND JAMES. HE IS SO FUNNY AND CUTE AND PROTECTIVE.. he's like her fairy godmother! You wrote this extremely well, and I really enjoyed it.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DEDICATION, IT MADE ME FEEL ALL SPECIAL! &hearts

Great work, and keep writing! :)
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I smiled at the idea of James being Defense Against the Dark Arts professor-not sure if I've seen that angle before, but it was cute.