Reviews for Two Sides To Every Coin
hotta chapter 21 . 7/31
Love this thanks for sharing
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 21 . 5/7
This was beautiful!
kittykat chapter 21 . 4/13
god knows how many times I reread this and I still love it
*scary typical fangirling noises* That was perfect I'm dying! Totally worth the weird looks my family is giving me.
Hweianime chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
One word - FanTuckingFastic
Yeah I know it ain't a real word but there are no actual words to describe how much I loved this XD
A little part of me wishes Shiro was there a bit more but other than that fantuckingfastic
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
Wooah. Fluffyyy. Loved it!
Mayuzu chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
I reread it and once again fall in love with this fic. Although I hate what has befallen Gin, I'm happy to see how Aizen treasures him. And Shuuhei is so feisty and interesting, I enjoy his appearance here. I love fluffiness so I have no problem with the scenes here and there D
cary99 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Love it
sekai-ichi-hatsukoi chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
this is just... just the best 6 hour rollercoaster hart stopping crying breathtaking story ever. how did you even mange to write this? i am so amazed by it.*still crying* this is just pure taled to write a story that influences you so much. i thank you so much for making this story and again best 6 hours of my whole damn life. im never going to forget this one 3
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
THis is the best story I loved it!
bchiles21 chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
O.o I must have a sequel... please...
wite chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PFEUDOR chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
:::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDD
Brightest Ebony chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
*Dreamy sigh*
That was as good as I remembered it. Jeesh I absolutely love Ichi X Grim stories. They're the best. This just reinforced it for me, years later lol. Maybe a few years from now, I'll be rereading this baby again.
TheHolyCookie chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
THAT PRICK :0 that was way under the belt mannnnn... Ugh. OK anyway great chapter