Reviews for Two Sides To Every Coin
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 21 . 4/17
Yay! *cries rainbows*
kenni-bun bun chapter 21 . 1/16
I listened to that song the whole chapter on repeat, it was fucking epic! And the fluff, I just about suffocated! Its cold as shit, but this warmed my heart. *tear*
kenni-bun bun chapter 9 . 1/16
For realzies this time!
kenni-bun bun chapter 8 . 1/16
*whispers* I lied.
kenni-bun bun chapter 7 . 1/15
I'm tryna stop right here and go to sleep, but yea it ain't working. Just one more, then sleep. I rather not be sleepy at work. Again!
sanekittens chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Mp kp jn o N b
hotta chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
Love this thanks for sharing
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
This was beautiful!
kittykat chapter 21 . 4/13/2015
god knows how many times I reread this and I still love it
Guest chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
*scary typical fangirling noises* That was perfect I'm dying! Totally worth the weird looks my family is giving me.
Hweianime chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
One word - FanTuckingFastic
Yeah I know it ain't a real word but there are no actual words to describe how much I loved this XD
A little part of me wishes Shiro was there a bit more but other than that fantuckingfastic
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
Wooah. Fluffyyy. Loved it!
Mayuzu chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
I reread it and once again fall in love with this fic. Although I hate what has befallen Gin, I'm happy to see how Aizen treasures him. And Shuuhei is so feisty and interesting, I enjoy his appearance here. I love fluffiness so I have no problem with the scenes here and there D
cary99 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Love it
sekai-ichi-hatsukoi chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
this is just... just the best 6 hour rollercoaster hart stopping crying breathtaking story ever. how did you even mange to write this? i am so amazed by it.*still crying* this is just pure taled to write a story that influences you so much. i thank you so much for making this story and again best 6 hours of my whole damn life. im never going to forget this one 3