Reviews for The Demon Room
Emily Ebriection chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
This is the best series EVAR! It's the most thought-out and funniest parody series I've ever read. It's clear that you put a lot of work into this, as it shows in your writing. NOW TIME FOR MY QUIGLEY FANGIRLINESS TO TAKE OVER! OMGOMGOMGOMG IM GONNA DIE QUIGLEY SHOULD HAVE A THREESOME WITH VIOLET AND DUNCAN! Ignore that last part... It's 2:18 AM and in the words of Lemony Snicket, "Horny is a word which here describes exactly how I am feeling at the moment."
ClockworkHydra chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
You guys are hilarious and great writers, and all 5 books so far have been great. Looking forward to #6!

also you guys get my first review ever! feel proud! XD
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
I killed him.*shows knife* I love how Sunny was totally in love with Count Olaf this diffent brighted my mourning because my dad was making me watch Heavy Metal and I've read the whole series(your's & Lemony's) but I didn't bother reveiwing like book 4
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
Wohoo!I was in the 15%!Oh and THANK OU FOR THE BASHING OF THE TWI(AHHHHMY FINGERS!THEY BURNZ!)
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Hurricanes for me are fun, I get to stay home, eat ice cream, and red stories about magical peanut butter
gypsy rosalie chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
'Poe, ho!' which actually meant 'Poe, get your fat ass up here!' Loving this, also loved the guessing game where everyone knew it was Olaf anyway :D

Ahh! Duncan!
gypsy rosalie chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Gotta love Sunny! 'She bit his hand and set to work...'

And Mr Poe omg 'i like the part where I don't have to do anything!'
gypsy rosalie chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
'Fatty!' 'Call me Chubs!' ah Chubs, he never ceases to amuse.
gypsy rosalie chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Greetings! (guests I am a puzzle piece). Hope you had a great Christmas, and good to see you back with more great chapters!
gypsy rosalie chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
Loving the 'he's a marty stu!' jokes. And personally, I love the strings of murders :D
gypsy rosalie chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Love the mix of suspense and humour, and I just can't help loving Chubs, when he says he shall turn the light out and does just that :D
gypsy rosalie chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Loving this! Love how the authors have gotten into the story too :D And Isadora and Duncan's plot is great too!
gypsy rosalie chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
YAY NEW BOOK! I've been waiting for this excitedly!

And yay for the uncharted areas of Snicket Land! Lol I love the description of Sunny- 2 year old psycho- made me crack up so much!