Reviews for the hanging tree
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This was chilling and beautiful.
Fanfic Allergy chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wow... Seriously powerful fic. Thank you for sharing!
Haise Sasenpai chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Amazing story!
It gave me shivers while reading it, you did an amazing job! I loved it!
Streetlight Eyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This story gave me goosebumps. It was so brilliantly written and chilling.
NyssaFire chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
.God. That was absolutely hauntingly beautiful...I can't even describe how much this was eerily gorgeous and just gah, it was fantastic and chilling...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I cried.
'Are you,are you
coming to the tree
where the hung a man
they say murdered three
strange did happen here
no strange would it be
if we meet up at midnight
in the hanging tree'
Reyra chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
The last lines sent shivers down my spine. Incredibly written.
Glitter weaver chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Wow... that was amazing! I really don't know what to say, I'm speechless. All I can think of is; wow, amazing and ghosts. I guess I believe in ghosts, one's with unfinished business perhaps like Jem. It was really good and I love it.
valici chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love this interpretation of the song. It was written beautifully.

I think the best thing about it was how it was planned, from beginning to end. I also loved the extra information about how things came to be.

I liked your characters a lot too, especially Jem Barrett. His character development was amazingly written.

Overall, this story is really, really good. xD
The Invisible Enchantress chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is a sad story. But that was a cool sense of suspense.
MissesAuthoressMam chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
While I was reading this story, I really liked Sella and Jem's relationship. I believed they were going to be together forever, but then I realized that this is The Hanging Tree so I was sad because I remember their fate. I was thinking about writing a version of the song, but I don't believe it can be this good.

I really really liked reading this and you did a good job! :)
liliths chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
By far the best Hanging Tree story there is.
Bella chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I really liked this. :) I liked that you chose to focus more on the personification of District Twelve and the characteristics of its authority figures rather than the opting to write about another set of tributes or characters that we are already familiar with. Your characterization was flawless, and I found myself really caring what happened to these people, which is every writer's ultimate goal, right? It was believable, and your attention to detail and skill as a storyteller are stunning. Very well done.
are you with me chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I am drowning in my own little puddle of jealousy right now.

No, not over the fact the number of reviews and favourites you got (though 53 reviews and 71 favourites for a one-shot is impressive). This is incredibly well-written, I'd only hope I'd be able to write with such talent one day.

Do you believe in ghost? Yes, now I do.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
that was haunting, sad, and beautiful. thanks for sharing this story with the world