Reviews for Find the Map and Draw a Straight Line
SassyFrassKerr chapter 3 . 7/10
Extremely interesting so far. Looking forward to an update!
Skye121951 chapter 3 . 6/15
I really hope Rose stays with the actual Doctor. I love the metacrisis, but he's not the Doctor.
So you left this on a cliff hanger and then marked it as complete even though its clearly nowhere near complete and you don't seem to have any intention of updating... That's pretty fucking annoying. Maybe be honest and change the story status to "incomplete" and add "on hiatus" or "discontinued" to the description
Clever Lass chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Complete? This is marked complete? You have me on the edge of my chair with the suspense, and then it just... ends?

This is really good, and I really, really hope you come back and finish it for real sometime.
lulu chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
continue please
Jenna Linda chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
What? Why have you said it is complete when it's not? Even if you stop writing you never say it's complete if it isn't?!
It's brilliant by the way but I'm really frustrated because I don't follow incomplete stories so I'm not going to know what happens! Grr. Well good luck writing, you should change the status so you're not misleading people.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
What!What?WHAT? I need to know what the hell is going on!

:) Brilliant writing by the way. I especially admire how you handle group scenes, they can be a bitch to write with clarity, I know:)
LilienRose chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
can't wait to hear everything
AkumakoRonso chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Wh-what? You're scrambling my mind here! What the heck is going on?
What happened to John? What did Bad Wolf do? WHERE'S THE LOVE GONE? Dx

Update soon please!
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
OMG SO GOOD! PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T THE END CAUSE IT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED!
iliveindrwhoville chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Really good! The summary says 1st in a series, so are there going to be more stories coming? I haven't seen any more on your profile. Let me know because I'd love to read more!
Lothiriel5 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was an interesting story, I really enjoyed it.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
this is definitely looking good. brilliant start to the series, i'd love to read more
Jecir chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was brilliant. Can't wait for more.
Burning Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Awesome! Can't wait for more of this series.