Reviews for Sanctum Sanctorum
MissMJS chapter 36 . 3/23
Well holy hell! This is so much different than I thought the summary showed me! What a pleasant surprise! I just love a dark, powerful Harry and a power-lusting Draco! Makes quite the pair...
Well, now that my obsession with this story is over, time to work on my paper that's due today! xD
Looshkins chapter 36 . 12/31/2016
This was great!
Deborah Katz chapter 36 . 12/18/2016
A very good story, full of the complexities of Harry's ,Draco's, Ron's and even Hermione's ever changing personalities! I love the way that the sex serves as a way to equalize Harry and Draco, rather than Titalite!
Cutiepie120048 chapter 36 . 8/19/2016
I love how the chapters all have In in the title! It's something that makes it stand out.

And I doubt that Draco and Harry will part - they are home after all!

You have created another amazing story that mixes realistic issues, romance, and action.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2016
I love love love this story! I love how each chapter just adds a little more to make you want to keep reading. However, I don't necessarily like how you end each chapter with a "thought" by either Malfoy or Potter. Other than that, I love this story! You're a great writer!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/1/2016
Nice
senseandsensibility chapter 36 . 2/15/2016
Totally loved this. A different read; so refreshing!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 36 . 2/10/2016
Thanks xx
Liasid chapter 36 . 2/3/2016
good story
choxpastry chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
"A visit to the new Divination professor leaves Harry horrified when she predicts a happy future for him and Draco. He contacts Draco to warn him that the professor might spread rumors. It only takes one pebble to start the avalanche."

Really XD ... this make me mistake this story for a sweet romance one. If not because I want to read mindless fluffy story once in a while I would have miss this forever.
Kris chapter 36 . 12/19/2015
Excellent story!
NaNaChan95 chapter 36 . 4/14/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
NaNaChan95 chapter 21 . 4/10/2015
WTF. OF ALL THE TIMES TO PLACE INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR YOU DO IT WHEN THEY HAVE ENEMIES IN THE ROOM AND A CHILD SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDST. HGHGHIEGEIIWUR in every other story you made them handle time and place perfectly and then they do that. That's not okay man!

I did like the ending though. "Well fuck." You keep having them say exactly what I was thinking.
NaNaChan95 chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
AND MADNESS AND DEATH ENSUED. I can't wait to see him whoop their asses in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/29/2015
This was a great story ! I'm definitely a fan of yours. It was dark and frightening, and sweet too. So intense !
Congrats !