Reviews for Feeling
TheMany chapter 3 . 7/18
I was really into this story but the constant abuse of Luna hurt too much. Though completely understandable in a sense of the setting, the knifing and twisting into her heart just pushed me away. Can't stop seeing images of her killing herself before Harry finally opens his eyes. Maybe that won't happen. Maybe it'll end well for her and I hope it does. The story is actually quite well written, I see the talent our fine author has, but simply due personal demons and the torment of Luna I can't continue on.
Truly enjoyed what you have come up with. Kind of surprised that you haven't had him try to step out of his "averageness" for OWLs. I see it has been many years since you updated, but I have followed the story just in case
smithback chapter 9 . 2/25
I know that you probably had already forgotten this awesome story... but...
pretty please, continue it.. or if you do not ... or can you make us a summary of how you would had ended it? please?
thanks
woumjai chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Holy shit I hope you continue this. I know it's been awhile but I really enjoyed this
WordSmyth chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
This story is absolutely amazing! Please update this wonderful story as soon as you can!
Mgriffith490 chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
I loved this story please update it soon.
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Nice !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Nigga u better update soon
Andrithir chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Wonderful story.
It doesn't feel forced nor rushed, and I love the subtle nuances mixed with the right amount of climax.
Bravo.

I hope you update soon.
Cringo chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I know this story hasn't been touched in forever. But what about Ron backhanding Hermione to the floor? Would that not have left a huge bruise on her face?
heyasexual01144 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I love this story..why u no update anymore? It's so cute that harry is so clueless about love and hermione is the one who's showing it to him. *sighs* i hope that there'll be a miracle that you're going to update this story,but it seems that it just died..
major wallace chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
nice work
Cenright chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I was hoping you would continue this, but is seems like it has died. Too bad.
No Account chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
This is the worst story ever.
do you even know about feelings, or do you just see everything as perfect?
If someone is like Harry, and Hermione does what she does, he would HATE her.
You can't just break down someone's wall in the first three weeks after you MEET them!
You tried to make Harry's life worse than canon, and that means you have to consider that he might be DIFFERENT, like being unforgiving, cruel, or unwilling to listen to a bossy girl obsessed with manners and rules. It just doesn't work like that.
Philosophize chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Please don't abandon... This is a very good story!