Reviews for Feeling
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 3/8
As usual, everyone but Harry gets away with near-murder or actual murder, while Harry gets punished for the slightest things.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 3/8
I hope that something happens that starts tearing Ron and Neville to shreds.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 3/8
Will Harry ever prove Sirius innocence? Why does Neville have the map that rightfully belongs to Harry? What of The Cloak, does Neville have that as well..a Potter heirloom?
Jimhh chapter 8 . 11/12/2017
I like your story it has a lot of potential and can spin off in so many different directions, I just wish you would continue to write and update your story.

Good job.
lazy-kaa chapter 9 . 10/5/2017
You know what? Actually, it is complete. You've made very interesting psychological storry, which does not need a lot of kiss descriptions, how lips were sweet and so on. It is, some what, preposition. Discovery of souls, experiences are much more, than kiss description.
Jessi Granger chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
I loved your fanfics.
kyuki619 chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
Ohhhh nice going ! Now harry saw hermione as a woman! Harry fits perfectly with hermione better~
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Nd lik d fools givin u good reviews, they don't know shit,it's your story though but u write like you're hurt and wish shit was that easy for you. Too unrealistic, being ridiculed everytime and still is that forgiving, SHIIIIT
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
All this ,although written well is still rubbish and unrealistic, jst fantasised garbage
TheMany chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
I was really into this story but the constant abuse of Luna hurt too much. Though completely understandable in a sense of the setting, the knifing and twisting into her heart just pushed me away. Can't stop seeing images of her killing herself before Harry finally opens his eyes. Maybe that won't happen. Maybe it'll end well for her and I hope it does. The story is actually quite well written, I see the talent our fine author has, but simply due personal demons and the torment of Luna I can't continue on.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
Truly enjoyed what you have come up with. Kind of surprised that you haven't had him try to step out of his "averageness" for OWLs. I see it has been many years since you updated, but I have followed the story just in case
smithback chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
I know that you probably had already forgotten this awesome story... but...
pretty please, continue it.. or if you do not ... or can you make us a summary of how you would had ended it? please?
thanks
woumjai chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Holy shit I hope you continue this. I know it's been awhile but I really enjoyed this
WordSmyth chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
This story is absolutely amazing! Please update this wonderful story as soon as you can!
Mgriffith490 chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
I loved this story please update it soon.