Reviews for Wise Words, Waluigi
SuperGuest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Yep, that's Waluigi for you. Ladies man. That was a very nice thing Waluigi did for Luigi! I knew he had a sweet side to him! What an absolute sweetie! Great story!
XT3100 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
funny and i see Waluigi as a ladies man. Wise words Waluigi.
Literature from the Leuchovius chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was epic! I was on the edge of my seat when Luigi was talking to Daisy. Really good personalities, by the way.
probieprincess chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I believe this has the honor of being the first Mario fic I've subscribed:) wow, I sounded weird just now. anywho...THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
indeed it will waluigi, indeed it will.

I personally always thought his name sucked. I mean, 'Luigi' in his name? Nah! But this is so freaky funny! And original, too! Me like.

Me say: Update!
nukerjsr chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was a rather well-written story so far. I expect there are lots of low self-respect Luigi stories, but this I believe sticks out from Waluigi's presence. He's amusing and mean, but not that over-the-top like his brother. It's pretty cute how it's handled so far with Luigi's love sick attitude, and I like how moved his "Woe is me" sort of funk rather quickly. I think if I can give some critique, it's that you overuse ellipses. And I'd definintely love some variety with how Luigi and Daisy may hit it off, because romantic suggestion stories do require plenty of finesse to be fresh and new.

Keep writing!
WAKEMEUPWAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAK chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I can just imagine how incredibly stupid Luigi feels in this chapter. XD

Well, another story I need to start looking out for. Just my luck, haha!

-TNFG
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is going to be amazingly funny. I could tell from simply reading the summary. Looking forward to more. :D
superstarultra chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
A really fun read here, Mr. Wang. This fic makes me love Waluigi even more, the odd stick-guy. Looks like there will be a bunch of interesting misadventures for him and Luigi soon...

Love the quote about stowaways and icebergs. That one had me laughing my ass off.

The entire scene with Luigi bluffing in front of Daisy was adorable. Thought he was almost going to get caught in the act for a minute there. Nice how he managed to pull through that sticky situation (thought he was screwed for sure when he started trying to be assertive with her). XD

Looking forward to some more wise words from Waluigi in the future!