Reviews for The Shinobi and the Amazon
luis diaz chapter 1 . 4/29
Please continue this story it's fun, I like the idea of naruto donna an amazon as a story of naruto and other D.C. super heroines stars off with godlike naruto trying to understand futur society and being a horndog with every female superhero. I like your story because It starts in D.C. verse and then unto the naruto verse where it stays. Also in part of your story donna meets up with her mother tells her about naruto and hypolyta telling her she might send her amazon sisters to village after naruto . This Is my response hopefully there will be more chapters.
luis chapter 1 . 4/13
I don't know if this story is abandoned or will be continued. Hopefuly you will continue naruto donna story, because little if any stories involving wonder woman or her sister donna meeting naruto outside of the D.C verse. I happen to like this story so far but leaving at a cliffhanger is disapointing. Please continue the story of the shinobi and the amazon. Naruto having amazones for in-laws is entertainig. Thank you for your time.
Ito Uchiha chapter 7 . 4/1
good so far since time is faster in the elemental nations if naruto and donna go to earth will they be around diana's age? i would find it interesting and funny if diana and donna fight over naruto
Rebmul chapter 7 . 3/21
well I can safely say its a crime this fic is dead I can only hope someone comes along and takes it and continues
Rebmul chapter 3 . 3/20
maybe ino should be disemboweled
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 1/21
Loving the story. Can't wait for more Naruto/Donna goodness.
Please update as soon as posable
landerprime chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
I'm disappointed that this seems to be abandoned. I was looking forward to Naruto going Kyubi on Hades or Trigon (I was thinking Teen Titans)
Stratos263 chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
Nice way to end the chapter jiraiya getting beat for being a pervert
Stratos263 chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
Next chapter
Stratos263 chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
At least she is adjusting
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Next chapter
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Good luck to both of them
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015