Reviews for The Shinobi and the Amazon
FicFanFoom7 chapter 7 . 4/13
I really like your story. I think you have shaped the world in a very interesting way that still has the feel of the canon one while having some big differences. I also really like the chemistry you have between your characters. I really hope you keep up with this story and I cant wait to read more.
The Phantom Dragon Rider chapter 7 . 2/15
Please update soon.
Caos chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
I love this story, i read three of your stories so far, this one, the Hero of Heaven and the Sage of the Leaf. The three of then are good stories but it's really sad that only one of then is updatede recently.

Maybe you could create a time skip on this story if you're stuck. You could maybe create a new chapter were Naruto and Donna's relationship goes to the next level and then you could have a time skip to Diana's finally opening a portal to rescue her sister. This way you may bring the couple to DC universe. This way, if Diana's opened the portal, say like 6 to 9 months after Donna had been sent to Konoha then they could have alredy lived the war since the time in konoha is running faster and 6 months in DCAU may be 2 to 3 years in Naruto's universe.

I don't even know if it would have a war, since you don't have the problem of the Uchiha massacre (at least you didn't metion it) and Danzo didn't create ROOT and was a total asshole (if you study the Canon more than 50% of all things that were wrong with Naruto's world were Danzo's fault, it was his fault that Yahiko died, he helped Orochimaru with his experiments, he was the one that wanted the Uchiha massacre and a lot of other things were his fault as well).

That way the problems that created the Akatsuki and the war may even not exist in your world, and you mentioned that Mandara was killed. Anyway, you could just time skip it to them getting away from this world and into DCAU, they may even arive in that world next to the thanagarian invasion or in the start of the Justice League Unlimited.

Anyway please come back to update this story. It is very good. (but don't stop updating Hero of Heaven)
Hikari Nova chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
when will this be revived and updated? as it's not like other crossover fics i've read in this section of crossovers
bilingualkyuubi chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Interesting, I like thst you have added a whole spirtual system for naruto world
Allemoc chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I hope this story isn't dead cause its a good story and to many good story's die a young death
scott194 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
This is pretty interesting

While I can't give any notes on Donna as I don't know as much about her, for Naruto's character you need to pay more attention to him. Yes he would be considerate but remember that he is also the village's number one knuckle-headed ninja and I'm not seeing his more exuberant attitude that makes us like Naruto as a character. Other than that the story is spot on.
Archangel Azrael chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
This story is awesome, but its been a year since you last updated please don't let one of the best stories I've read die.
Regin chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
WheelOfDestruction chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
can i adopt the story
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I have to say that Naruto is one lucky bastard because Diana is incredibly beautiful and a great fighter as well, and I want to see how this pairing works out because it is unusual, and it makes the story very interesting to read.
dragon-game chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Hisui Kitsune chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
It's official. Gossip makes for a shitty ninja
kamorris15 chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
this story is extremely funny yet really romantic at the right times but i am a little sad it has been so long since an update and i am seriously doubting there will be any updates which further saddens me because it is so much fun to read.
tavin93 chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
This is a good story and unique I can't wait until Naruto and Donna show up in the DC universe. I like where your going with this and how you've set things up so please keep updating.