Reviews for Galatea
ngoc.c.pham chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Omigosh! How can you write this twisted being to be so in character!?
It's uncanny!
I love love love this!
OrbEater chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
So many people are quick to condemn such characters as Mr. Bumby. And though they are more than right to, the thought process and moral reasoning behind a psychologically disturbed person is always fascinating. You did we'll in portraying of Mr. Bumby and I enjoyed your writing very much. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Emiress chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Well, I perfectly understand his thoughts. Should I worry? "smirk" It is really a good explanation of a really mad guy.

I think that you should really well how fucking insane he is! And it is in perfect harmony with your other storys.

Galatea was a nymph out of mythologie, yes?
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
twisted but in a fun way. I like how you think. *evil smile*
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow that was awesome
Mrs. Liddlle chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Mooooooooore! Love this pair!

thraxbaby chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
*gasp!* Very interesting!
Cuddle Doggy Blanket chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I like it no I love it. The story was very interesting
wraith17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was so creepy...Great job, excellent characterization and you gave it a neat little twist. I like it hehe
TrainxEve-Fan12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
First of all - thanks for credit and informing me of your inspiration. It made me really happy!

Secondly, I really like this story. Mine was a quick, brief one I wrote at night - it feels like your is of the vein but goes a bit deeper. I love it. 33
DT Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
*stares* I actually feel a little dirty for reading this, but then again, it's Bumby. He is a twisted, creepy, utterly fucked up man, and anything less would be disingenuous. You captured that AMAZINGLY well, I'm in awe. Still feeling like I should go scrub myself raw, but hey, there's the horror element of the story showing right there, so good job!

...Of course, I feel even DIRTIER for kinda-sorta-maybe wanting more stuff in this vein, you evil genius you, you.
elisamadness chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love it! I want more historys about bumby's POV realy i like it!
Hana13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Whoa! Really creepy, but awesome at the same time!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I. LOVED. IT! BELIEVE IT!

Creepy and wonderful and awesome!