Reviews for Hell Of A Town Summer Of Klaine Series Part 4
intensewhatever chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Ahhhhh! So good! Loved it! :)
lilybet29993 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Yes! He's home. I mean I loved, loved, loved New York but I miss Kurt/Blaine interactions. Yay! Bless his grandmother and he his Aunt.
gottriplets chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
Woot! An update! I loved getting backstory about Kurt's family...very interesting. I am glad Mr. Anderson actually listened to Kurt and hopefully will get Blaine help somehow...

Can't wait to read more!
lilybet29993 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Bless poor little Blaine. He needs help.
gottriplets chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Squeee! An update!

I was right, something is off with Blaine and I think Kurt has figured it out. Now if Mr. Anderson can actually come around and do something helpful for a change... I feel so sorry for Kurt...it's got to be killing him to be so far away when Blaine needs help!

Love this fic!
lilybet29993 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Aw bless them. They miss eachother so much. It's cute. Yet sad.
gottriplets chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Awwww...so sweet! I'm a little worried about Blaine, though...something seems off...

I really love this fic...I was so excited to see the update! Can't wait to read more!
snowangellms chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Another great chapter of this and of how it feels to want. love your writing!
lilybet29993 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Yes! You updated. I've missed your writing. Awesome chapter. Update soon x
gottriplets chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Hmmm...I can't decide if I should be suspicious of Mr. Anderson's turnaround. I'm gonna hope for the best and that Klainebows are around the corner!
lilybet29993 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Love, love, love. It's like I'm glad you didn't do phone sex right now as I think that they are both too emotional at the moment. I think that they could maybe next chapter if his Grandmother was to go off to knitting class or book club for the evening. She'd know what went on when she got home though lololol.
lilybet29993 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Aw. That was adorable. I loved it. Don't be a stranger and update ASAP x
MoreThanFourSidesToMe chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
yay, ive been eagerly awaiting this arc... nice entrance for hi gran. i dont know why but i kinda picture her like honour blackman, though Julie Andrews would be kick ass! yay for new story. more soon please?
jememj chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Can't wait to read some more!Seems like a good beginning
Erin Hartson chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
terrific! please keep writing.