Reviews for Fairy Tales
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I really enjoyed this! This is my all time favorite book. Please write more!
AnnaBrinana chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Love this story you are doing! It is quite well written and very engaging. Please continue it. (FYI this is the first review I have ever posted, I don't deem most stories worth the time)
c.a.s.1404 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Huh. If some jerk just jumped in through my window I would have pushed him out...lol He is fairly creepy. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
This story is great so far. I think you have really accomplished to build up the excitement, and I am really looking forward to future chapters. Minor problem with commas, but overall, a fantastic job! Please update as soon as possible.
c.a.s.1404 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Omg...Firstly, I love you for updating! You are the first update in months! Second, this chapter friggin rocked! I love the intensity between the two of them. the foreshadowing was one of the best I've read on Fanfiction. I feel sorry for the poor girl but I can already tell she is going to put up one hell of a fight. :) Looking forward to reading that! I can't wait for the next chapter. :) Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
oh wow! This is amazing! I really hope that you start this up again, it's really good and I want to know what Max'll do next! Please update soon!
MadewithPurpose chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Wow, this is excellent! Very well written and interesting, and I love that they dressed up like men! That was clever and very cute! I can't wait to read what happens next!
iguana-of-eyre chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
MORE! I enjoyed just these two chapters, and now I want to know how the first chapter will tie into the prologue. I like the idea of them joking about the Goblin King, thinking he isn't real and they're just playing to superstition, and then suddenly it's all real. Keep writing!
writemeaway chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
really good! will you be continuing this?
BalletGirl98 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Please update soon. And I recommend adding this story to the Clare. B Dunkle section, you will get loads more reviews.