Reviews for Who said only kids needed Teachers?
Ninja Pookybear chapter 36 . 1/30
Nice. Is Ginny here a closet Slytherin... and Charlie too...? xD
Ninja Pookybear chapter 30 . 1/30
OMG. What Ginny did was pure Evil genius ! XD :D
Cat130 chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
only found your story today enjoying what I have read so far
DracoSly chapter 29 . 11/19/2013
Bahaha! Oh my goodness, this chapter made me laugh so much! I just happen to be reading this at work (naughty, i know) and so I'm so thankful my door is shut! I'm loving it!
Naleyl0veh0pe chapter 47 . 11/8/2013
I've read your story twice now and I never get tired of it :) You did a GREAT job I love your writing
HermioneWeasleyFanatic chapter 49 . 9/27/2013
Okay, I just have to let you know that despite the fact that I cried and spaztically flailed for about seven minutes because of reading about my favorite OTP doesn't mean you aren't one of my favorite writers on here. I love your writing so much, and I can't wait to start reading you other work(s) THANK YOU SO EFFING MUCH 3
TheLadyJaye chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I can't read this with the centered text on every chapter. It seemed interesting too...
sandra chapter 47 . 7/25/2013
I really enjoy reading your story! The pace is perfect. Keep on writing :)
AlwaysShan chapter 42 . 7/17/2013
I was a bit skeptical when I saw how many more chapters there were after they got together, wondering what you would come up with.
Your plot twists are nothing less than genius.
Sabi1994 chapter 47 . 7/4/2013
I can't believe it's over :( i just loved this story :) sorry i didn't stop to review earlier but i just couldn't stop reading ;)
but i am reviewing today because it's over... could you please make a sequel (maybe when they have children that are little pranksters and are getting on hermione's nerves or something like that)
i would like to read more about fred and hermione they are such a cute couple ;) i love them together as you described their relationship :)
missbrit007 chapter 47 . 7/2/2013
I LOVED THIS. By far one of my all time favorites! You are a fabulous story writer
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
It was chaser. Process of elimination. Harry was seeker. Oliver Wood was Keeper, then it was Ron. The twins were beaters. So chasers are the only positions left. They were Katie Bell, Angelina, and Alicia Spinnet.
nintschibintschi chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
great story so far i love it
thanks nintschi
loved the propsal and ring from ron for luna
Amma chapter 49 . 5/28/2013
Quite a good fic. You had me rolling on the floor in laughter. Must say, my only complaint would be the Americanization of words, such as 'Mom' instead of 'Mum.' Besides that, you did quite good. Toodle doo! Amma
Erro chapter 49 . 5/28/2013