Reviews for Who said only kids needed Teachers?
meri chapter 26 . 4/27
AMAZING! I felt like he was talking to me! Wished it too. Intense. Perfect.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 48 . 3/6
O well you look at that I forgot to put my name in my last review I just sent it about 3 minutes ago from this one here and my name is Pussycat Pippin. Okay bye now and thinks for the story.
Awww this chapter started all most exactly like the frist one did what with Hermione getting a fright, her wanting to 'kill the twins because of it, Fred popping in on her wen she was not expecting it, and her wishing Fred a happy birthday after blaming him for his doing's. So Charlie and Nikita are marred and expecting a baby cool. But I do have something to say about that I wish that you put it in your story it is kinda up satin that you didn't but whatever it's your story so you can do what you want with it I'm just saying that it would have been nice to have it in the story. Aww I absolutely loved Fred Bertha gifts especially the 'yes' it was a very CUTE, SILLY, and CLEVER way of gaving Freda way to ask the question that Hermione whated him to ask. It is sweet how she help him out with his proposal to her.

I LOVE THIS STORY IT IS ALSOME!
Pussycat Pippin chapter 46 . 3/6
George can be a inoing git to his mom can he (poor Molly) I like Arthur's nickname name for h for her it sweet and funny just like him. And now everyone knows that Charlie is engaged to Nikita and that Fred and Hermione as Fred put it 'an item' is that just wounderfull yes it most surtanly is and everyone is happy.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 45 . 3/6
Well that's finely over now everyone is pared with who they really were with and Genny lurened her lesson as did Charlie. It saprarize me that Nikita getting to 'frendly' with Harry was her idea and not the twins. I'm happy that Ron did not lose his cool again well at less not as much as he did with Charlie (poor fellow) Fred should be great full to Charlie for haveing to bare with all that Ron said earlier on and great full to Luna and the others (but manly Luna) for putting there though's on the matter of Hermione and Fred being together.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 44 . 3/5
Boy that was a werewind of well I don't know but it sue was a werewind and it all happened so fast I heat what Ron said about Charlie think Merlin for Bill's speech hopefully Ron will keep it in mind wen he rile that it's really Fred not Charlie that is Hermione's boyfriend. I'm happy for Nikita and Charlie just like all the others. I don't heat Ron like at all I understand how protectove he is of Hermione Hakeck after all they been thow and how long they been very very very close friends yes of course I understand and I love him for it I just wish he would think before he talks is all hopefully Luna can get him to be better payout it (poor girl)
I have Fath in her.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 43 . 3/5
See I knew this would get out of hand. Granted I did not know how it would but I known it would . I really didn't think about it may involve Ron but I must tell you I'm not really that saprarize. What I am saprarize about is that eather Hermione or Charlie or both told Ron that there a couple or that he figured it out on his own. This is what come of skims that's way I usely try to stay oUT of them. I hope everything end okay.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 42 . 3/5
OK I know I mess up in my review for the previous chapper. I was going to do another one from were I left off but after doing it several time's in another story because I did the same thigh that I did in the previous chapter review and once in this one I found it was way to much work and it made me feel exstimately STUPID and DUMB. Sorry for the mess up and the confusion it may have brought to you . With that sad hears my review for this chapter.
Seeming how you did not have what went on once Nikita meet George, Fred and Hermione about her part in this blueteaful little skim of there's. Well I'm gesso her part was to get Genny jealous by getting a little to 'frendly'(poor Harry) with Harry and to scare Charlie out of his mind. You know what I think I like this Nikita girl.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 41 . 3/5
Yes it seems that Hermione has been hanging around Fred to long with wanting to joining this thing that George and Fred are planning (although I think that it can be said that she also has been haning out with Genny to long too) which sounds like it sound be good.
Oh dear a very angry Charlie it not fun not fun at all AL so glad that I'm not Genny poor girl once this all get cleared. up she will lay off on people relationship's.

Oh Hermione is playing this game all to will and boy is she having fun. She is a very good actress I sent
Pussycat Pippin chapter 40 . 3/5
I know I should feel sorry for Charilie getting played (I hope that's the right way of saying it) by Hermione but I kinda not I'm sorry that he got blackmailed by Genny and all but it did seem to be enjoying under Hermione skin more then he really needed to be plus he did seem to wanted to know just as bad as Genny about Fred's and Hermione's relationship too. So he really got what was coming to him and it also really rather funny. Ooooo and now the real girlfriend thinks to Fred George (and Cunningham) this is going to be GOOD and funny for the twins and Hermione that is for Charlie and Genny (because this is going to involve her too) however it won't be. Well it? I guess there just one way to find out.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 39 . 3/5
Yea ok Genny is kinda of scary at what she willing to do to get what she wants and as for Charilie he is not much better only his is to keep his relationship quite. Good that those ear thing am jig work so will know George, Fred, and Hermione although I think that she maybe unwilling to or at less not to happy about it. I can see this going down hill fast. Hopefully it won't hopefully it will just end up with just Genny luring her laser and Charlie being very enbarest. And Hermione and Genny are still good friends. At less that how I thing it should go.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 38 . 3/4
You know wile all this is very amusing to us readers it is also a bit confuseding too. This is really starting to get out of control. I do do wounder what Fred's and George's plans are. Well as I said in a few review for this story in one way or another I'm out of here so I can read whatnit isl
Pussycat Pippin chapter 37 . 3/4
At firstnI thought Fred would have be more jealous then he was wen Hermione hade told him that Charlie took her to Paris France for lunch. But once he explained that he really didn't think Charlie was as on to her as he seemed but that he was just putting on a show so that Miss,Weasley would live him be. Although it took him some time to say it because of what Hermione was doing to him. And now Genny at it again poor Hermione and Fred too.
Pusscat Pippin chapter 36 . 3/4
As I said in the chapter review before this one Charlie is haveing to much fun with this poor Hermione what's a girl to do? I wounder what Fred is going to think about Charlie's and Hermione's lunch outing being at a very nice restaurant in France. The only way to find is to read the next chapter or two so bye bye.
Pusscat Pippin chapter 35 . 3/4
Charlie is haveing to much fun keeping Hermione and Fred apart from eather it all most as if Ginny didn't black-malle him but as if agreed willingly poor Hermione and Fred they can't get a break can they. They have Lee, Genny, George , and Miss,Weasley who are just not making it easy for these two to keep there relationship a screat. Poor Hermione and poor Fred have to deal with the michievousness of Genny and her welling helper Charlie.