Reviews for Who said only kids needed Teachers?
Natacat2912 chapter 1 . 4/22
I would love to be able to read your story but I am struggling. You need to work on your grammar.
edenwheatcraft chapter 1 . 4/20
I think you need to work on the spelling.
Hermione.J.Malfoy.7 chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
I think this story is Bloody Amazing I really like where its going and I love how u kept Fred alive in all truth he's my favourite Wesley and in my opinion if Hermione had to end up with someone other than Ron I think it should either be Malfoy or Fred keep doing an amazing job
Kristy chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
It was chaser her Katie bell and Alicia spinnet were chasers Fred & George beaters, Harry was seeker and Oliver wood was keeper I'm not sure of their positions in half blood prince
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Didn't*
I'm really enjoying this story so far but every time I see dint instead of didn't I cringe
nk01 chapter 48 . 6/30/2016
This was really good
Guest chapter 30 . 3/24/2016
I'm loving this story!
Selkura chapter 49 . 1/26/2016
I love this story! Your an amazing writer! It was very cute! You portrayed the characters magnificently!
sammy smith chapter 49 . 12/20/2015
Absolutely loved it. Amazing :-)
Petrina.V chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I might be a bit late but since you said we can review even after the story ended I have to say that I loved it! I wish there was more about Fred and Hermiones' lives together after their angagement but still, I really really really enjoyed this! Great job!
twinningbigtime chapter 47 . 10/25/2015
Loved it! Could have kept reading lol! Thank you :)
meri chapter 26 . 4/27/2015
AMAZING! I felt like he was talking to me! Wished it too. Intense. Perfect.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 48 . 3/6/2015
O well you look at that I forgot to put my name in my last review I just sent it about 3 minutes ago from this one here and my name is Pussycat Pippin. Okay bye now and thinks for the story.
Guest chapter 47 . 3/6/2015
Awww this chapter started all most exactly like the frist one did what with Hermione getting a fright, her wanting to 'kill the twins because of it, Fred popping in on her wen she was not expecting it, and her wishing Fred a happy birthday after blaming him for his doing's. So Charlie and Nikita are marred and expecting a baby cool. But I do have something to say about that I wish that you put it in your story it is kinda up satin that you didn't but whatever it's your story so you can do what you want with it I'm just saying that it would have been nice to have it in the story. Aww I absolutely loved Fred Bertha gifts especially the 'yes' it was a very CUTE, SILLY, and CLEVER way of gaving Freda way to ask the question that Hermione whated him to ask. It is sweet how she help him out with his proposal to her.

I LOVE THIS STORY IT IS ALSOME!
Pussycat Pippin chapter 46 . 3/6/2015
George can be a inoing git to his mom can he (poor Molly) I like Arthur's nickname name for h for her it sweet and funny just like him. And now everyone knows that Charlie is engaged to Nikita and that Fred and Hermione as Fred put it 'an item' is that just wounderfull yes it most surtanly is and everyone is happy.