Reviews for Who said only kids needed Teachers?
nk01 chapter 48 . 6/30
This was really good
I'm loving this story!
Selkura chapter 49 . 1/26
I love this story! Your an amazing writer! It was very cute! You portrayed the characters magnificently!
sammy smith chapter 49 . 12/20/2015
Absolutely loved it. Amazing :-)
Petrina.V chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I might be a bit late but since you said we can review even after the story ended I have to say that I loved it! I wish there was more about Fred and Hermiones' lives together after their angagement but still, I really really really enjoyed this! Great job!
twinningbigtime chapter 47 . 10/25/2015
Loved it! Could have kept reading lol! Thank you :)
meri chapter 26 . 4/27/2015
AMAZING! I felt like he was talking to me! Wished it too. Intense. Perfect.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 48 . 3/6/2015
O well you look at that I forgot to put my name in my last review I just sent it about 3 minutes ago from this one here and my name is Pussycat Pippin. Okay bye now and thinks for the story.
Guest chapter 47 . 3/6/2015
Awww this chapter started all most exactly like the frist one did what with Hermione getting a fright, her wanting to 'kill the twins because of it, Fred popping in on her wen she was not expecting it, and her wishing Fred a happy birthday after blaming him for his doing's. So Charlie and Nikita are marred and expecting a baby cool. But I do have something to say about that I wish that you put it in your story it is kinda up satin that you didn't but whatever it's your story so you can do what you want with it I'm just saying that it would have been nice to have it in the story. Aww I absolutely loved Fred Bertha gifts especially the 'yes' it was a very CUTE, SILLY, and CLEVER way of gaving Freda way to ask the question that Hermione whated him to ask. It is sweet how she help him out with his proposal to her.

I LOVE THIS STORY IT IS ALSOME!
Pussycat Pippin chapter 46 . 3/6/2015
George can be a inoing git to his mom can he (poor Molly) I like Arthur's nickname name for h for her it sweet and funny just like him. And now everyone knows that Charlie is engaged to Nikita and that Fred and Hermione as Fred put it 'an item' is that just wounderfull yes it most surtanly is and everyone is happy.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 45 . 3/6/2015
Well that's finely over now everyone is pared with who they really were with and Genny lurened her lesson as did Charlie. It saprarize me that Nikita getting to 'frendly' with Harry was her idea and not the twins. I'm happy that Ron did not lose his cool again well at less not as much as he did with Charlie (poor fellow) Fred should be great full to Charlie for haveing to bare with all that Ron said earlier on and great full to Luna and the others (but manly Luna) for putting there though's on the matter of Hermione and Fred being together.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 44 . 3/5/2015
Boy that was a werewind of well I don't know but it sue was a werewind and it all happened so fast I heat what Ron said about Charlie think Merlin for Bill's speech hopefully Ron will keep it in mind wen he rile that it's really Fred not Charlie that is Hermione's boyfriend. I'm happy for Nikita and Charlie just like all the others. I don't heat Ron like at all I understand how protectove he is of Hermione Hakeck after all they been thow and how long they been very very very close friends yes of course I understand and I love him for it I just wish he would think before he talks is all hopefully Luna can get him to be better payout it (poor girl)
I have Fath in her.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 43 . 3/5/2015
See I knew this would get out of hand. Granted I did not know how it would but I known it would . I really didn't think about it may involve Ron but I must tell you I'm not really that saprarize. What I am saprarize about is that eather Hermione or Charlie or both told Ron that there a couple or that he figured it out on his own. This is what come of skims that's way I usely try to stay oUT of them. I hope everything end okay.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 42 . 3/5/2015
OK I know I mess up in my review for the previous chapper. I was going to do another one from were I left off but after doing it several time's in another story because I did the same thigh that I did in the previous chapter review and once in this one I found it was way to much work and it made me feel exstimately STUPID and DUMB. Sorry for the mess up and the confusion it may have brought to you . With that sad hears my review for this chapter.
Seeming how you did not have what went on once Nikita meet George, Fred and Hermione about her part in this blueteaful little skim of there's. Well I'm gesso her part was to get Genny jealous by getting a little to 'frendly'(poor Harry) with Harry and to scare Charlie out of his mind. You know what I think I like this Nikita girl.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 41 . 3/5/2015
Yes it seems that Hermione has been hanging around Fred to long with wanting to joining this thing that George and Fred are planning (although I think that it can be said that she also has been haning out with Genny to long too) which sounds like it sound be good.
Oh dear a very angry Charlie it not fun not fun at all AL so glad that I'm not Genny poor girl once this all get cleared. up she will lay off on people relationship's.

Oh Hermione is playing this game all to will and boy is she having fun. She is a very good actress I sent