Reviews for What They Needed
Trunte37 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Please please continue this story... It's really good... can't wait for the next chapter...
IlanaMiza chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Will you continue? PLEASE?
fishyfin1 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
So I should totally be studying right now, but I can't tear myself away from your stories! I've been going through some serious Demily withdrawal and your work is the perfect way to feed my cravings. Loved this! So cute and funny and all round amazing!
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Reid! God, he's so clueless sometimes, despite figuring the whole thing out.
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
i want more! i hope you will be writing more chapters for this story!
Anavaress chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Yea ! That was great ! Loved the first chapter. So cute!

The second one was good too. Kind of funny to see them desperately trying to hide it, when at one point it’s going to be obvious any way! xD
Come2MyRescue chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I know I already reviewed this (I hope it's not illegal to leave another comment) but I'm begging you to continue this story. It's too cute to just end at 2 chapters. Thanks!
yayfemalelawenforcement chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
you should continue this! ilove it:) this chapter was better than the last, but both were very cute.

xoxoxo

-yayfemalelawenforcement-
kvanhee chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
AAAGH... this story is so... it's so... *sighs* I can't stop smiling. Lol it's well written and the second chapter is just as you said, lighthearted and sweet... I love this. I was looking for a good Prentiss and Morgan fix tonight and I certainly got one... this is a great little story... the ending of the second chapter had me LMAO
Graveygraves chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Morgan chuckled, "No… No we don't. C'mon Reid, we need to have a talk."

"What kind of a talk?"

"The birds and the bees kind."

"But we already had that one." Reid said, standing up and jogging a few paces to catch up with Morgan.

loved all of it but this bit in particular.
AurumSerenity chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I love this story. Reid is so adorably oblivious. He's at his best when he's playing the little brother to Morgan's big brother.
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I love this! Please update soon!
criminalmindsfa chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Wow this story is seriously amazing I love it so so much, its so good and interesting, great job!

Your #1 fan!
anonymous chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
That was SO great, u have to make another chapter seriously, I loved everything, and I love how reid was the only one who didn't get it LOL!
miaa29 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
That was the best description of an pregnancy announcement I have ever read, absolutely brilliant, that only profiler would get except Reid. :)