Reviews for Backstab
TwilightGirl2012 chapter 23 . 6/21/2012
Love the whole story it was all so amazing! There where things i suspected that hapened and things i didn't expect! But i loved the whole thing for sure!
TwilightGirl2012 chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
I did NOT see that one coming wait how is Rocket still alive? Guess i'll have to keep reading YAY! This story is super awesome this is how the end of Sucker Punch should be! Then again i can't say anything i still haven't seen the full movie! :( boo! But awesome story :D
George Mercer II chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
Love your story; very tragic about the short-lived reunion between Rocket & Sweet Pea (sniffle) but I still loved.
Jess12 chapter 23 . 2/11/2012
Lovely ending please let us know the name of the next one :)
M1k3y chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
:) please continue writing, you are brilliant.
Elise chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
Hiii! I like this, please write the sequel.
Da Batman chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
I loved this! Please write the sequel soon!
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
Can you please count this? And write the In time story?
Wolfie chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
...as I was saying, it's really GOOD, please start the sequel and write the In Time story!
Wolfie chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
Hey! It's really g
Fox-chan chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
Its really good! Your totally brilliant, please continue writing other things.
Emily Potter Thorne chapter 22 . 1/30/2012
This chapter was amazing,it was epic,not only this chapter but all of them,and finally justice has been good writing and I have to say that it was brilliant to create Tyler , he fits perfectly in the story and is a is this really a last chapter, I mean what is going to happen to Baby, I MEAN I REALLY thought you were going to write about her REVENGE towards her StepFather (another evil person who has to be brought to justice like in the story).Please PM me about this. ) Congrats on BACKSTAB;it was of my Top Stories i have read.)
Jess12 chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
I'm jealous of the way you write and* sob sob *it was so touching
WolfIeLovesSilently chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
Yes it's me. I'm too lazy/tired to log in. I liked it, it was sweet :) and...yeah. I love this story.
Emily Potter Thorne chapter 21 . 1/21/2012
When I read this i was totally exited and thrilled you continued it , and i thought that you described Babydolls thoughts and feelings very good,in my opiniton Id say you nailed it,and I absolutly thought that the German talk was great,and i didnt have any trouble reading because I know german it was fenomenal and I also liked how you described the landscape and how you put Tyler in her dream,I must say that was an pretty cool Im truly sad that Sweetpea has been please dear Writer continue,not only because it such an exquisite story but because JUSTICE has to be are a fantastic writer,continue please. )