Reviews for Silent Worries and Unsaid Words
Queen Bovine chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
No words for the awesomeness. See my previous reviews.
Taisi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
/wordless flail at the CUTE ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN;

I love these two and I loooovvvvvvvve the way you write them! But I know I've mentioned that already...
PoolofFadedMemories chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
My goodness..that was...heart breakingly beautiful.

The emotions, the gentle embrace... exquisite.

Though I must say one of the most stunning parts of the story was when Al said "No." I think my heart might have stopped for a second.

Most writers would have him reluctantly reply yes, or just shrug it off jokingly...but you really were able to bring out how Alphonse really feels, and you clearly kept in character with what Ed and Al did next. I loved this story, keep up the fantastic work 3
Capitano chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Seriously, you have to stop making me cry everytime you write a story about this 2 guys! The bonding moments between Al and Ed are always so damn moving!

Great work! Can't wait to read more!
Aubie G chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
What an excellent story! I love how perfectly you showed the Elric brothers together with all their fears and tenderness being exuded just the right amount. There are few types of fics I love more than when Ed and Al are showing their brotherly love toward one another. Great job!
KPT chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
OH MY GODD! i just totally squealed with cuteness when reading this! especially these lines:

"C'mon, Al. I'm always fine, aren't I?"

"No."

and "Come here, brother."

it's just so like them to worry unconditionally for each other. And the tie u made with Al's worries to it proving he was human was so sweet and so real. hgoasdf accckkk! just thinking about Ed in this story is sooo...ah! i love it! i love Ed, i love this story, i love YOU! you are an amazing writer!