Reviews for The Cracks of Planning Ahead
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Is there maybe going to be a sequel at some point? I would like to read about what happens after they merge. :-) Interesting times ahead. :-)
nyx'godness chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Smokey.Melons chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I think this is the only Buffy time travel fic. I've seen. Which is weird because of how many Harry Potter ones out there.
ElfIcarii chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Huh. You're right. That one is crack.

Not sure what else I can say about this one.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Vo sounds like me and my dad. XD He actually says Monkey Balls and I spend a lot of time reading Slash. fav Buffy pairings is Spander.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
ok, on the one hand, i can see that being it. however, on the other hand, that's it?
addicted2text chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Hey! You can't leave us hanging like this-does the new merger have both eyes or only one?
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
pathsforme chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I rather like this story and I sincerely hope there's a sequel! I would like to see how things change. Getting to see a much older Xander talking with season one Xander was neat and I'm curious about the Axe. Is it really the Axe or the Scythe?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Short and sweet. Nice work.
VizeerLord chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
is this a teaser? or goin for a real story?
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Cool. Now, if this was only the beginning, then... Ah well.

PS: Not sure if it qualifies for K, there's nothing really bad, but I'd probably put it as PG-13 or something on principle.
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
You're cracked woman!
mist shadow chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
damn, this has a potential to go so wrong. I mean, Xander doesn't know about half the stuff that goes on. and I remember an episode where Buffy died while battling Master (the one where Cordelia tells Anya "I wish Buffy never came to Sunnydale")

LOL. so much potential. and go for CSI. especially Miami. hmm, maybe not, I like Calleigh in ballistics
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/20/2011