Reviews for Second Chance
thesearemyconfessions chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
I do not like how Orihime is turning out to be in this story. I mean sure she is in-sync with her cannon self, but you could've made her a skilled fighter even if not an Expert or a Master level instead of a deadweight that she is in this story.
4thkage chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
interesting for 1st chapter...
eventhou a bit OCC for Orihime part...
but i luv it...

continue reading
Summer RainingStars chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
wah very nicely done! all the fluffy stuff! teeheee! Great fic!
My favorite part was during their raid of that hideout in rukon, where things started to unfold between the two of them... The best!

hope you'll write more Ichihime fics in the future!
Summer RainingStars chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
gyaa I don't know what to say! I really like the surprise renovation though, and Byakuya is helping! amazing!
Summer RainingStars chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
how come their romantic moments are frequently interrupted (: hahaha very funny chapter!
Summer RainingStars chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
Oh my goodness I LOVE it so much I was having a hard time quieting down from my squealing! kyaaa~ gentle Ichigo rules! You illustrated them perfectly for my taste! brilliant! absolutely brilliant!
Summer RainingStars chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
Now let me express what I think firstly about the characters.
About Orihime, to be honest, the way you write about her makes me think of the Orihime of the past, considering how she reacts to awfully devastating and depressing situations, like her home getting blown to pieces. But just a thought, can't she just use Souten to restore it? Teehee
What I'm saying is, Orihime is still somewhat naive for my opinion, but it doesn't make me dislike her or anything, and I completely understand why this side of hers is very prominent in the story to keep the romance kicking in.

Ichigo is stubborn as always, and you illustrated him the way he acted towards Orihime whenever she's in danger just like in the manga esp. in the Arrancar arc. His 'overprotectiveness' that is,

I'd love to see, then, them growing out of these inclinations as developing characters (;

And finallyy! Ichigo acknowledges his feelings towards her! About time! I wonder what he's gonna do about it?
Orihime you're taking so slow! woman up already! hahaha
Summer RainingStars chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
All right, even though Orihime is a captain she's still hesitant at fighting. You've kept that consistent up to this point, but I would've liked it better if she stepped up and fought without second thoughts. Hehe just saying, I'm kinda used to the Canon Orihime who's not overly worried over anyone especially Ichigo getting hurt, coz that's how her character developed, right? (;
love the action though, you pulled it very nicely!
Summer RainingStars chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
Ooooh the fluff is killing me! you got me holding my breath for far too long! and finally more fighting! I just love fighting!
Summer RainingStars chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
now we are getting somewhere! I love the twist you made where Ichigo was the first one to actually realize his own feelings. This is getting more and more interesting!
Summer RainingStars chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
Now this is the part where I sing with glee! Ichigo is slowly getting to the point where he strives to decipher his feelings! kyaaa~
Summer RainingStars chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Brilliant as the previous chapter! I can hardly contain my excitement at the unraveling of Ichigo and Orihime's relationship! I like your OC Hiryu, too. His presence looks very natural and doesn't disrupt the narrative in any way, which is a good thing
Summer RainingStars chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
this chapter is very rich in action! I feel like I'm reading a manga! the way you portrayed the fights were not a hassle to read at all, and I enjoyed every bit.

I love the way you write Renji and how he worries over Rukia. you got me squealing again! And it seems like Ichigo and Orihime are slowly finding their way towards each other. Uwah love the IchiHime moments!
Summer RainingStars chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
to wrap things up in my brain Ichigo is lieutenant of 13th squad, Orihime is Captain of Div. 4, Rukia is lieutenant of squad 6 and where does that leave Renji?

My questions will be answered as soon as I hit the next button anyway but let me say this before I do: This story is very unique! It caught me off-guard at first why Orihime's rank is higher than Ichigo's, but I'm pretty sure you have a very good reason for making it so.

I'm already loving this story! more so with the RenRuki fluff! Kya they're married!
teetertotter23 chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
That was amazing, well done :)