Reviews for Just Three Words
bibliophilea chapter 6 . 3/6
Wow. This was a powerful story. It was brave of you to put your experiences and memories into this story, and doing so made it feel real.

I am curious, though: how much of this story was your experience, and how much was built on top of the experience to make it a Danny Phantom story?
bibliophilea chapter 2 . 3/6
"I never knew how powerful three little words could be until that moment.

"Millie says hi."

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but pair that statement, carrying all the gravity of what was stated before it, with that innocent, cute, three-word statement you made about your dog immediately afterwards! [xx
JadeKurosaki chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I know where you're coming from. My grandmother died from lung cancer when I was younger. I watched her fight a hopeless struggle for two years before the three tumors in her brain took her life. She was more than just a grandma to me, she was my second mamma. She was the one who taught me to play games and how to cook since my mom was a single parent and had to work constantly to support us. You're also not the only one to incorporate this sort of thing into their story. I did the same thing with my very first story as well. To this day I still remember the pain of losing her, of seeing her that last time before she was cremated. In fact, we still have her ashes, because it was her wish to be spread out with my grandpa when he dies. Now to get onto the real review. I've read several of your stories so far, and have come to love many of them. This one though, touches a special place in my heart, and so therefore I give you all the praise you deserve for braving this way of writing, because I know it's hard.
JadeKurosaki
Damagedmind chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Holy shit. I cried, I sobbed! This... Oh my god. Then I smiled.

You are amazing. Already told you but you need to hear it again.
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! ok you are a great writer!
moi chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
you had me frowning at the 1st chapter. Sad at the 2nd one. I teared up at chapter 3 and 4. The 5th one, I was crying my effing eyes out. But the last one made me smile like an idiot. ;)
DannySamLover20 chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
nice job!
nearlyer chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
This story honestly made me grin from ear to ear(: It was so sad in the beginning, and it seemed that there was only one inevitable ending...but you brought the sunshine (or rain, in Sam's case). I enjoyed every minute of it :D! Glad I found a writer who hates killing off their characters just as much as I do. Keep writting x

-Em
CatTheHalfa chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
HAPPY ENDING WOOO! :D
CatTheHalfa chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
NOOOO WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG? Oh wait... is she even dead yet? o_O Good story :D
RandomChick79 chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
That was amazing :) I got all teary eyed at the end. This was was a great story and i'm glad it had a happy ending too. You're an amazing writer also. Great job. :)

-RC79
random chick chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
oh my gawd. You just succeeded in making a fluffy fic that made me cry. THAT WAS SO FRIKING GOOD WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!
AkatsukiCora chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
wow this story mad me cry tears of sadness and of joy. very moving piece of writing, i love it. wow im shaking at the act that shes gonna live.
Shadowkatze chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Hooray! Sam lived! :D my friend's mom got breast cancer and she lived. I was so happy she did, she's like my second mom. :)
Shadowkatze chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I'm just gonna go cry in a dark corner, now :'( it's amazing how much emotion can be shown through words.