Reviews for She Is The Sunlight, And The Sun Is Gone
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was a very good story. I liked how you explored Taylor's psyche like this, digging into her past to see why she is how she is. The constantly being overlooked like that must have sucked big time for Taylor.
Kellyyy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
You know, you have such an amazing talent! I never really cared for Taylor on the show... I felt bad for her in s7, but you know, their mom was dying, I felt bad for everyone. You'd be a bitch to be happy that someone's mom is dying :P Anyway, like I said, I just didn't care, but here, you made me really feel for her! I loved how you explored why Taylor became who she is and I actually wished it was a bit longer! You did really good with this (:
pam211 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
As a firm Taylor hater, I pumped my fist victoriously and said, "Yes! Everybody hates you b/c you suck at life!" while reading this. While I don't think that's what you wanted me to walk away with, I did. And I enjoyed it. So thanks! :-)
cookie chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
that was so great !

i love that you described taylor from a point of view where she was an actual human being and not only a bitch or a failure .

thanks to this story you can actually understand why taylor has become who she is now :)
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 8/19/2011