Reviews for Pinned but Fluttering
Bella is a fucking moron. She gets "beat" by a guy in a wheel chair? LOL im sorry but really? And bella thinks her "only hope" is to tell jane she wants to go to a regular highschool? LOL How about just telling jane the truth and then she can take you away from billys? Theres a fucking novel idea. But that would ruin the story? Let me guess, Bella is gonna go to school and Edward is gonna "save" her...so dumb.

Im out
If Bella has NO HOPE then why would she try to get away when Jane showed up? If she has nothing to lose why not try?

It seems she enjoys being a victim, cause if she didn't she would do something about her circumstances.
So right off the bat im thinking...why would someone want to keep bella? Its a lot of work for no reward.
neese2707 chapter 60 . 3/24
This has been a delight to read. So many things happening which were a different take on the original story. I've really enjoyed your style, even though it was completed some years ago. If you read this, did you go on to write Recency stories? If so, have you used the same name as author?
twirob chapter 60 . 12/19/2017
thank you so much for sharing this AWESOME! story with us ;D
EmLou1987 chapter 60 . 8/31/2017
I liked this story and that was a beautiful ending :)
CoppertopJ chapter 60 . 7/20/2017
Beautifully written. Well done.
CoppertopJ chapter 56 . 7/20/2017
Holy shit! Excellent writing!
CoppertopJ chapter 43 . 7/19/2017
Fuck, I love me some Emmett. :D :D :D
CoppertopJ chapter 19 . 7/19/2017
After having the opportunity to be safe, and refusing it, any suffering she experiences now is of her own making.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/30/2017
I can't help but feel like this relationship is too fast. Up until a few chapters ago, Edward was ignoring Bella. They don't know one another. We haven't seen that 'on page' at all, and it's pretty important that we do.
Little eva chapter 43 . 4/28/2017
Parts of this story are non-sensical. There's constant contradictions. Bella loves and trusts the Cullens, then she doesn't know them. Edward's affection came out of nowhere. How would Edward know the details of Bella's memories? Is she a shield or a projector?

This fic is about twice as long as it should be.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/24/2017
I really don't get this. For chapters you went on, in the present tense, about Jacob being a brother. If there were feelings between them, it wasn't set up properly.
Ugh chapter 20 . 4/24/2017
Debating on if I should flounce. One chapter, they're siblings, then he's 'My Jacob', now they're kissing.
celajwhitney chapter 58 . 4/20/2017
what the hell is wrong with edward and carlisle? they are as delusional as tanya is if they think it would be alright with bella to have a mock wedding with tanya when they just did the same thing with edward and bella. edward and bella's wedding wasn't legal either and now a second with a different bride? ella needs to hand edward and carlisle their asses in a bucket!
2,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »