Reviews for Pinned but Fluttering
I can't help but feel like this relationship is too fast. Up until a few chapters ago, Edward was ignoring Bella. They don't know one another. We haven't seen that 'on page' at all, and it's pretty important that we do.
Little eva chapter 43 . 4/28
Parts of this story are non-sensical. There's constant contradictions. Bella loves and trusts the Cullens, then she doesn't know them. Edward's affection came out of nowhere. How would Edward know the details of Bella's memories? Is she a shield or a projector?

This fic is about twice as long as it should be.
I really don't get this. For chapters you went on, in the present tense, about Jacob being a brother. If there were feelings between them, it wasn't set up properly.
Ugh chapter 20 . 4/24
Debating on if I should flounce. One chapter, they're siblings, then he's 'My Jacob', now they're kissing.
celajwhitney chapter 58 . 4/20
what the hell is wrong with edward and carlisle? they are as delusional as tanya is if they think it would be alright with bella to have a mock wedding with tanya when they just did the same thing with edward and bella. edward and bella's wedding wasn't legal either and now a second with a different bride? ella needs to hand edward and carlisle their asses in a bucket!
celajwhitney chapter 54 . 4/20
gee, being a thousand years old has truly driven tanya insane if she thinks edward wants a used up whore like her. and why would she think the wolves would honor any agreement with er when they killed one of their own and would let some of them live? she is either crazy or just plain stupid!
celajwhitney chapter 47 . 4/19
edward should have grown a set many years ago and told tanya in uncertain terms to go f... herself.
celajwhitney chapter 40 . 4/19
please tell me that jerk off is dead!
celajwhitney chapter 30 . 4/19
i'm so sorry about you're arthritis, my son's wife has that and she gets botox treatments for it which helps.
celajwhitney chapter 23 . 4/19
this is terrible, is sam the leader of the pack or jacob? and if sam is the leader doesn't that make him chief? if he's the chief why is he allowing bella's torture?
celajwhitney chapter 22 . 4/19
i do hope the cullens kill jacob!
celajwhitney chapter 19 . 4/19
i hope the cullens kill billy and jacob both, slowly!
Jesstew chapter 49 . 4/2
This story short good, but what happened here ("Bella leaving") was so unnecessary. Really.
AngelaAbbot chapter 60 . 2/1
Such a wonderful story. You described the desolation of Bella's circumstances with the Black family perfectly. I loved Mrs Jane's character and the your spin on Tanya and her hidden gift. Excellent writing.
AcetaBells chapter 60 . 12/30/2016
That was an interesting turn at the end! I'm a little surprised that Rosalie wasn't so excited about Emma, since she was always so interested in having children. Thank you for writing this epic story!
2,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »