Reviews for Pinned but Fluttering
kayet chapter 33 . 9/23
I have just rediscovered this story. I can't put it down! Thank you for sharing your writing talent with us!
michigangal0223 chapter 19 . 9/23
oh bella you should ran while you had a chance
MaineMomma chapter 47 . 9/1
Let me guess. Edward is averting his eyes because he's embarrassed that it came out that he's had a past "physical" relationship with Tanya and he thinks Bella hates him for it.
jule2 chapter 60 . 9/1
Brilliantly done. This was really fun to read.
Bubbles-913 chapter 17 . 8/31
I have been ready this story and I think it's great so far but I don't understand why you suddenly gave Bella Stockholm Syndrome. Every chapter before she wants to get away from them and suddenly she's protective of Jacob. I'm not saying that in situations of abused people don't develop Stockholm Syndrome but it'd be nice if it was something gradual, that it's explained in several chapters, rather than have it thrown at us at the last minute.
Overall though, I like this story and I am looking forward to reading it all the way through.
kneon chapter 60 . 6/22
Great story. Really enjoyed the whole premise. Thank you for sharing it.

Love to see a sequel.
kneon chapter 27 . 6/19
Finally. Have been waiting for Edward to get some sense for awhile. ;)
Kibachow chapter 37 . 5/21
O.k. Story was going smoothly until this chapter. It feels like we are missing a chapter or two. First off, Bella never express anything but wariness with Edward and then now suddenly they love each other? Edward did not want her to stay, now he is happy that she is? Edward comforted Bella one time after a nightmare and now it say the story says it done it many times before?

I Know this story been completed a while ago and so far it has been very very good. It just this chapter feels like we missed something. Perhaps it is just pushing the story forward?
MyladyNancy chapter 55 . 2/12
Why do we keep talking about the Romanians aren't the enemy the Voltaire
This is dragging on so long; it's painful! Lol. Good story so far, but come on!
I'm on Chapter 22, and Bella hasn't even spoken to Edward yet. I thought this was an Edward/Bella story? I really hate how Bella keeps defending Jake after he has abused her so much. I really hope he gets what he deserves, and she doesn't forgive him so easily.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 60 . 2/3
I liked this story. It was actually good! I considered many times to stop reading this story, because I have a hard time reading about abuse of any kind. And it has nothing to do with my personal life, as in I have been through abuse or anything. But I know people who have. It angers me so much that there are people who takes out their aggression on poor children. The fact that the whole "pack" was standing by and watching poor Bella being abused by those monsters makes me just hate them even more. I have never been a team Jacob or team werewolves when it came to twilight, so when Bella killed them of, I was pretty ecstatic! Haha!

Just sad over the fact that these werewolves was supposed to protect humankind from the evil vampires, but instead they tried to hurt a human being. They should be ashamed. And the irony in this is that it was more safe for Bella to be with the vampires. Haha, but I could care less! I'm a strong team vampires!

I wish that Jacob suffered more. I wish that Bella was the one who ended him by causing him the worst pain, after he tried to kill her twice. And Billy... May lord let his soul burn in hell! The Cullen's should have crossed the land lines when they had the chance and tortured Billy for all the bad he caused Bella!

Once again, I really liked the story. Even though it made me more mad than happy! Haha!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 23 . 2/2
Please tell me that Jacob and Billy get killed by the Cullen's or something. Fuck Jacob and his love. I don't know how much I can read of this story anymore. This is so brutal!
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 15 . 2/2
Hey! So far I like the story! Just hate Jacob and Billy so much. What the heck is Bella thinking. She wanted freedom and now she wants to go back to hat mutt and try to "save him"?! That son of a bitch was about to stab you with a knife and have occasionally abused you. Gosh. This makes me wanna kill them. It's just so sad that things like this occur in the real world to!

There is one thing that's annoying me though. You have written many of Bella's thoughts in cursive style. Well the thing is, and I don't know if you have realized this, but all the words are stuck together... There is no gap between them. Hope that you can fix this!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
She was Mrs. Fairfield in a previous chapter. Now, she's Fairfax. Fyi.
2,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »