Reviews for Textus
reannablue chapter 21 . 2/19
I have no idea if you still check your reviews but I just wanted to let you know that I so enjoyed your story. At little too much it seems because I just realized I stayed up two hours later than planned because I didn't want to stop.
DreamTeam2 chapter 21 . 9/11/2015
I honestly think this is the most amazing story I've read. I cried at some parts, and was over all amazed with the plot and pacing. I really want to read more of your works, assuming they are as amazing as this one was. Thanks for writhing this story.
DreamTeam2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Omg. After I read the disruption and saw the work count, I couldn't wait to read this. Not that I've read the first chapter, i don't want to stop.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2015
My first thought was "did he win the art show?" -_-
superatea chapter 21 . 7/22/2015
OMG! that's amazing! I loved each chapter. Thank you for this, I'd like to say a lot of good things but my english is limited.
brightflare chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
The end of this chapter is amazing! I absolutely love it. It was so emotional that I cried, you deserve a medal.
LoveSamandDean chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
I loved this story. Don't let negative people get the best of you. You did a great job with this story.
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
this was amazing I just love how they came together as a family in the end. bravo you did spectacular!
superatea chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
I loved it. It's sweet and painful and...wonderful. Thank you
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
I love this, it's great when Sam has a skill, great job dealing with difficult subject matter.
Nastiellia chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
That's amazing! I really love this story, especially the ending!

Keep writing please ;)

Jordan chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
That whole story was amazing. Probably the best I've ever read on here! I loved it! Kinda sad it's over though:/ You're amazing and please keep writing!
peppybigbang chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
I know this will sound all soppy but sometimes angels come down in animal presences maybe only sammy could see the dog and it might have been his mum?
rachiepoo chapter 21 . 10/19/2013