Reviews for Textus
brightflare chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
The end of this chapter is amazing! I absolutely love it. It was so emotional that I cried, you deserve a medal.
tracy.eubanks1 chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
I loved this story. Don't let negative people get the best of you. You did a great job with this story.
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
this was amazing I just love how they came together as a family in the end. bravo you did spectacular!
superatea chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
I loved it. It's sweet and painful and...wonderful. Thank you
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
I love this, it's great when Sam has a skill, great job dealing with difficult subject matter.
Nastiellia chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
That's amazing! I really love this story, especially the ending!

Keep writing please ;)

Anastasia
Jordan chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
That whole story was amazing. Probably the best I've ever read on here! I loved it! Kinda sad it's over though:/ You're amazing and please keep writing!
peppybigbang chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
I know this will sound all soppy but sometimes angels come down in animal presences maybe only sammy could see the dog and it might have been his mum?
rachiepoo chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
no fin! i need more D': *sobs uncontrollably*
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
mememeems chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
wow, that was an awesome story!

really felt all the emotions and problems that Sam was facing!

great story!
LaueHime chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
Oh my that was so freaking incredibly sweet! I really loved how you wrapped things up ! I miss the quality family time in the show but this - wow ! Well done my friend, that was just one awesome masterpiece :)
white chocolate panda chapter 21 . 4/18/2013
I've read every single one of your Supernatural fanfictions in a matter of days and I just wanted to let you know (or remind you probably, because I'm sure you know) that you are an amazing writer. Your plots are interesting and well-developed, the characters act like themselves, everything is very true to the show, and each chapter has enough detail for it to make sense like an original novel, but also not so much detail that it's drawn out. Keep up the amazing work, and I'll be watching out for more of your stories :)
-Amanda
jessie chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
Thanks for the story it was great was bouncing in my seat at school today because of how badly I wanted to come home and read the rest of it really good job keep writing :)