Reviews for Textus
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter - but damn, if he didn't have bad luck, he'd have no freaking luck at all!
1xadzy3dgftw1xLSNx3dg1xMGG chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Aw, I like how the only time he felt really good was when he slept with Dean...so sweet...and it's sad that he's happy over getting a package of bacon...it must be hard not being able to have anything, not to mention with all that moving they were never really able to have anything of their own. And the automatic thought that it was Mike, I was glad it wasn't, but it was awful it's gotten so bad that that's what he thinks first. I get that Sam started a fire, but jeez...John doesn't need to get all angry, it was just a mistake...glad Dean stood up for him and John softened up. The excuse for the bloody nose...I hate he came up with one...wish he would get rid of that stubborn Winchester personality for just a second...oh, have to wait...oh snap you are evil...though I mean this whole story just shows how evil you are *a good evil though...it's possible...* Oh, I'm sorry you have a difficult time doing that...when I do I end up going on fanfiction or play RuneScape, or you know I could tell him myself...if I just were to know where he was...alright _ can't wait for the next chapter.
where the wind blows chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
that was a little unexpected hahaha but i guess it would lead to sam feeling more horrible about himself. a stained couch and a burnt kitchen... not really home improvement hu? anyway good chapter i cant wait for more!

~wind
judyann chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Love it. OMG poor Sam and the way John reacted? Just did not like. Glad you had Dean stand up for him. And love the chapter. I know it wasn't your favorite but I loved it. Keep up the great work. And can't wait to see how this plays out and what textus means!
Gord and V chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Well of course many stories are based on suffering in silence; but there's that tiny, little part of me that just wants happiness for Sam! I like how the paranoia set in, it really shows how bad Sam's mental state is getting. Needless to say, the last line was too funny.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
sarah chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
again loved it, i also wanna thank u for ur constant updating, most authors don't do that, so really thanks alot for writing this amazing story
caz21 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
great chapter i love it.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Hey good?Another good chapter.I can feel Sams misery from my chair.I love big brother Dean in action and even Johm seemed to soften a little at the all this will take it's toll on Sammy in the Friday came quick enough and we managed to get paid!Email when you can but only when you have OK?Update I think I know what Textus means but I won't spoil
Cartoon Cow chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
How did you manage to cut your chin? Nice chapter :) thought the bacon was a nice ending ah Dean, leave it to him to smell the bacon :)
jolynn3277 chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Aww poor sammy, I can't wait to find out if Sammy damages are more severity then he thinks. Dean has to know something is up Can't wait until he discovers everything an totally goes off Winchester style
sarah chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
excellent update again

can't wait for Sam's inevitable explanation :D

well done
casammy chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Winchester hard heads, so stubborn that they can die before that to admit that something hurts them, but of all forms sammy has a limit, he always tries to be like a dean and this way to make dean and john proud but sooner or later it breaks and runs to the dean's arms or simply, as says dean radar big bro ignites and is he who goes and knocks down the walls that his baby constructs, really sam's place must be so hard, so sweet and innocent someone in a world with so many evilness
judyann chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
What a great chapter again. Boy you do like torturing Sam don't you lol? And I love the way you are writing them. I hope Sam does tell Dean everything. He needs his big brother! And I love their relationship! You write their relationship amazing! Can't wait for more!
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more! :D
1xadzy3dgftw1xLSNx3dg1xMGG chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
First off, this has been bugging me what does 'Textus' mean? Like I don't know if I'm just retarded or what, but yeah. Anyway, man, this whole chapter made my body hurt, and I just wanted to give Sam a big ole' cookie and hug. I love the protective Dean and I can definitely see Sam's turmoil...between wanting to have his big brother make everything better and that wonderful Winchester pride. Also, can definitely sympathize with Sam being tired and not being able to sleep. Sorry, don't know if this makes any sense, so I'm just gonna stop now. Can't wait for the next chapter.
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »