Reviews for Textus
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Oh, heading down a dark road. Great chapter!
casammy chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Sincerely I cannot stop re-going for sammy's images with the umbrella facing a cat and provoking the whole fire in the kitchen for forgetting the food in the fire, I know it, several times I have burned food and pots for forgetting them in the fire to be going to look at something, and it ends up by being very graceful:). Sammy is a very intelligent kid but actually it can manage to be very awkward when one proposes it:)
d767468 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Like this story. Funny about Winchester's not doing fire.

I never really thought about it with all the salt and burns they do!
Sparkiebunny chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Fabulous chapter! :)
Brielle-W chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Aww poor Sam! I feel so sorry for him!

Great chapter, I can't wait for more :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter - but damn, if he didn't have bad luck, he'd have no freaking luck at all!
1xadzy3dgftw1xLSNx3dg1xMGG chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Aw, I like how the only time he felt really good was when he slept with Dean...so sweet...and it's sad that he's happy over getting a package of bacon...it must be hard not being able to have anything, not to mention with all that moving they were never really able to have anything of their own. And the automatic thought that it was Mike, I was glad it wasn't, but it was awful it's gotten so bad that that's what he thinks first. I get that Sam started a fire, but jeez...John doesn't need to get all angry, it was just a mistake...glad Dean stood up for him and John softened up. The excuse for the bloody nose...I hate he came up with one...wish he would get rid of that stubborn Winchester personality for just a second...oh, have to wait...oh snap you are evil...though I mean this whole story just shows how evil you are *a good evil though...it's possible...* Oh, I'm sorry you have a difficult time doing that...when I do I end up going on fanfiction or play RuneScape, or you know I could tell him myself...if I just were to know where he was...alright _ can't wait for the next chapter.
where the wind blows chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
that was a little unexpected hahaha but i guess it would lead to sam feeling more horrible about himself. a stained couch and a burnt kitchen... not really home improvement hu? anyway good chapter i cant wait for more!

~wind
judyann chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Love it. OMG poor Sam and the way John reacted? Just did not like. Glad you had Dean stand up for him. And love the chapter. I know it wasn't your favorite but I loved it. Keep up the great work. And can't wait to see how this plays out and what textus means!
Gord and V chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Well of course many stories are based on suffering in silence; but there's that tiny, little part of me that just wants happiness for Sam! I like how the paranoia set in, it really shows how bad Sam's mental state is getting. Needless to say, the last line was too funny.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
sarah chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
again loved it, i also wanna thank u for ur constant updating, most authors don't do that, so really thanks alot for writing this amazing story
caz21 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
great chapter i love it.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Hey good?Another good chapter.I can feel Sams misery from my chair.I love big brother Dean in action and even Johm seemed to soften a little at the all this will take it's toll on Sammy in the Friday came quick enough and we managed to get paid!Email when you can but only when you have OK?Update I think I know what Textus means but I won't spoil
Cartoon Cow chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
How did you manage to cut your chin? Nice chapter :) thought the bacon was a nice ending ah Dean, leave it to him to smell the bacon :)
jolynn3277 chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Aww poor sammy, I can't wait to find out if Sammy damages are more severity then he thinks. Dean has to know something is up Can't wait until he discovers everything an totally goes off Winchester style
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »