Reviews for Holding On
shad75 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was very different but very well done and very emotional. Actually, when I watched 'Valhalla' for the 1st time (I wasn't even such a great fan of the show then), even I was surprised at why Morgan didn't pick up that it was a little odd that Prentiss vomitted at the scene where Tsia's body was found when they've dealt with so many cases that were far more gruesome than that. I like the part in this chapter where Emily was upset she turned 40! Oh, and I love the last part. Where Derek speaks to the grave stone and says that he can't forgive her for asking him to let her go. Maybe some day I will be able to watch the last scene of Valhalla and that part of Lauren without crying!
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was the one I was waiting for, and it didn't disappoint. Great job; very emotional. The last line really got me!
dannyanne chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awesome. Wonderful written.
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Loved this instalment! Wasn't sure at the beginning but his coping strategy was well explained and the ending were he "confronted" Emily was perfect. Really great way to end the series.

Hope the move goes well BTW.
Come2MyRescue chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Amazing! I was kind of shocked and confused at the beginning, but you made it "make sense". You are a fanfic rockstar!
kp4377 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
My stomach was in knots reading that! Great job! I really was almost in tears with the ending! Your writing is amazing! Thank you for sharing!
DefyingSantaFe chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Holy crap. That last line just broke me to pieces. I adored this series, but this one in particular was amazing. Maybe there will be a follow up to this when she comes back where he can ask her why she told him to let her go. God...this was so perfect.