Reviews for HeroHeroine
Arad D. Hunter chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
so Dexter plays the piano... not sure if weird or obvious lol
I rly like these hope you make more of them
Arad D. Hunter chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
now I am curious who plays the piano and who plays the guitar?
Magician Irono chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Hm. More prompts. Just as appealing as the last. However, these would also be better off as individual stories, it seems. I can't very much stand it when I see less of what a writer is capable of. Hopefully, I am not the only one who holds that belief. Despite this, I am not patronizing you on your work (or at least not intentionally). Do what you need to do. We all have our own styles.
But another thing: I feel posting these prompts like this is dangerous. These are not complete stories. Suppose a thief snatched one up without the propper copyright (not that I'm accusing anyone just yet)? Do not feel offense or pressure, though. I just worry for you.
You may choose to disregard this review or heed it as you wish. My best wishes for magical words to you.
-Magician Irono
Magician Irono chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I like the concept of this fic. All these ideas sound very appealing, but I can't help but feel the items listed would be more enjoyable to if fans if they were written as individual stories. One-shots, if you will. Potatoes could include Blossom's insecurities about her weight. Sickness would be a great bonding story, as would clouds, in which Blossom takes Dexter for a ride. These are just ideas, but do consider my opinion. I believe it would not only be more fun for the readers if these were actual stories, but I also believe that YOU would have more fun as a writer. We would all like to see your potential.
If you would like to contact me, I am a writer on this site. I would be interested in your response. Should you need any assistance if you go through with this, I am here when needed. I would be very pleased to work with you. Please respond soon.
-Magician Irono
jake chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
god damn it blossomedd bitches want a go at me huh i'll cut your heart out
lightning bird chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
While I'm in no way a fan of Dexter/Blossom, this is a very sweet and playful look at their relationship and characters. You covered a lot of dynamics with the list of prompts, and in the course of a sentence or two you managed to convey a lot of action and drama and humor. The part with the chocolate and Dexter being locked in a closet for two days had me laughing, just as Blossom in battle had me wishing for more story to go with that scene. Nicely done.
Angela E. White chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
como autora.. yo tengo una duda... me debes una conversacion ;)...

creo que.. hasta ahorita.. llegue.. al... treinta y...uno..? bueno.. me salte algunos.. pero.. el que mas me parecio gracioso fue el 20 (hasta ahorita. xD) ... hum... creo que la mayoria son de DxB.. nop?...

por que al principio mencionaste a Ben.. (si.. se que es the fusion fall.. tanto escuchar a mi hermano de eso.. creeme que no lo olvido U)

nos seguimos leyendo amiga :)

Saludos!