Reviews for Serendipity
PiperGrace2015 chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
who's related?

is it:
Owen and Ianto? (this would be cool)
Ianto and Gwen? (both welsh)
Gwen and Tosh? (sisters from another mister)
Tosh and Ianto? (they're more like bffs)
Tosh and Owen? (not this im guessing)
Owen and Gwen? (oh god no)
Jack and Tosh? (no resemblance i see)
Jack and Owen? (why not)
Jack and Gwen? ("gwen has a crush on her dad")
Jack and Ianto? (PLEASE NOT THIS)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Snuffly? Naming my new stuffed dragon that, thank you very much.
Rageful Jewel chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
Wait. Why did Ianto start coughing when Owen mentioned that none of them were related? Is Ianto related to someone on the team? If so, who?
silverice31 chapter 26 . 12/2/2012
It must be love if you can talk your way into bed without brushing your teelth.
I love Janto chapter 26 . 12/2/2012
One must brush ones teeth,
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Written to avoid my homework.

Read to avoid mine. Good job.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Awwww! Snuffly.
I love Janto chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
What? Oh no.
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
So awesome! I cant wait till next time!
CCGFTW chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
Just out of curiousity, is the "I left my apartment on fire!" from Knock 'em Out by Lily Allen? Cause thats totally what immeadietly came to my mind. Great fic, though, super adorable!
Meridas chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
This was very well done. Good job entwining the poem and the memories/events. The last stanza about ice and Cyberwoman was especially effective. Very nice job.
PadawannaB chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Questions that bring a sudden silence are usually the right, and most powerful ones. And the one Jack made was exactly that: time seemed to stop, and the thought went rounds and rounds in my head, until the truth in all it's terrible glory was discovered and taken to heart. The name of the chapter plays through at the end of it; the sickening cirle is complete.

This chapter doesn't only ask questions, it also answers them: many of the technical aspects of how Ianto and Lisa's escape started, are explained. The writing is so intricately detailed: I especially liked that square of grass in the smoker's area. What an amazing thing to add! And the line of silver (Cybermen on the streets?) that looks like poison and Torchwood hovering above it, gazing down and denying blame, they just complete the picture. There's more to this than meets the eye, and I love it :)
PadawannaB chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Wow. That's just... wow.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
Great chapter.:-) I could use some advice with my fic.
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Jack loves one thing more than anything. That is coffee.