Reviews for Flawless
MBAV fan chapter 5 . 4/17
This story is pretty awesome!
AsianIdiot16 chapter 5 . 2/20
NO U MOTHER FFFFFFFFF!
HOW DARE U NOT CONTINE THIS AND LEAVE IT ON SUCH A CLIFF HANGER!
Tho I'm actually really glad Ethan said that. It really surprised me that it wasn't the typical cliche apologize and then get back together, nor was it the kiss and then get back together scenario. I'm glad Ethan is sensible.
Hooooo Benny. U done effed up. I really wasn't expecting that last scene to even happen. Bent doesn't seem like the type to do that.
I thought this was gonna be a sweet rescue story. Apparently not.
And I reeeaaallllyy want to see what happens next but SOMEBODY HASN'T UPLOADED ANYMORE!

I'm sry but please continue this! I know u probably won't cause it's been like 2 years and u disappeared off the face of the interweb
Jujupops494 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Pls continue this i lOve the plot. BETHAN! Ewwww benny! Anyways continue an update soon thx
Wolfgirl705 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
HOLY CRAP PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I'm almost in tears!
MBAVTheseries chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
AWWW SO SAD!
Yomi Love Akasuna chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
OH MY GOD! MORE WHERE'S THE ETHANJESSE
RENESMEECULLENISSICK chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
OMG
meangene1976 chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Awesome story! Please write more! And have ethan be turned into a vampire & get his revenge on benny!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Damn how did he not see his compiter dumbass
RENESMEECULLENISSICK chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
.AWESOME
myrddin767 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
a lot of angst for benny now, and Ethan dealing with the effects of his almost rape, and now losing his best friend, this should be good. Can't wait! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Upload more please
alienangel19852003 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Loved it! So glad you updated this! I love diverse and unconventional pairings.
alienangel19852003 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
This was awesome! Where is the rest? I wonder what Benny's reaction might be? I'm stalking this story now...
alienangel19852003 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Awesome. There are not enough fics like this out there, well written and surprisingly poignant. Poor Ethan, he's such a sweet baby. I hope they can save him from both Jesse and himself.