Reviews for Remember the Times
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Will future Chase return to his wife Kimiko?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
SO CUTE! I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
SO CUTE! I love it!
LuvinAniManga chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Hmmm, I like the concept - always love time stories, but I do think you have a little bit of a time-paradox problem here. Because if Chase goes and saves Kimiko, she'll never go 700 years into the future, and future Chase won't be able to go back in time to tell past Chase what to do. It's like a parallel universe now... Haha, but don't worry about it. I still enjoy reading whatever Chamiko I can get - and since you have such an abundance of them, I'm really glad. Thanks!
Lily-Beth.Bluebell chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
's LILY-BETH!

Yeah, I'm still stalkin' your stories. Awesome story so far, s I'm reading on :D
Dadles chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I don't get why he had to drink blood from her lips; in that one lychens movie, vampires could access each others memories by drinking straight from their necks.
Dadles chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Actually, Chase young needs the Lao Mang Lo to stay Young-looking and beautiful. He already sold his soul for Immortality; he just drinks the soup to keep his human form.
blaironpowerade chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
i love how petulant youngerchase is being about rescuing kimiko, bwahaha. but i definitely love how they end up going out. mystery on how chase plans on keeping kimiko for 700 years!

thanks for updating these like crazy. it's a shame there's no more xiaolin showdown to explore the possibility of some xiaolin/heylin action. love your stories, keep writing them, and keep adding to the "m" section! ;)

we all know there are some of us who just loooove the dirty stuff too.
3aNiMeLuVeR3 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Won't stop reading XD
XxBrownEyedGrlxX chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
That's right Chase, give her a pep talk! Straighten up Kimiko or you'll never find your way back XD

This fic needs more reviews...seriously...
XxBrownEyedGrlxX chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
You work fast!

Which Is good I geuss because I need your Chamiko stories like a druggie needs crack XD

Kimiko totally breaking down and using him for comfort was so cute! I could totally see Chase trying to akwardly comfort her. And I love how he had to "not kiss" her to figure out what happened...how convinient XD

Now, I MUST know what happens next!