Reviews for Another Night's Dawn
ForbiddenLeo chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
It's been a pleasure reading this story! I look forward to the sequel!
Gracemarie chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
YOU PROMISED! YOU PROMISED!

I swear I am "patiently" awaiting the sequel )

PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Wolf Caper chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
Wow, this is an amazing fic! I love your Stiles, and it's nice seeing how amazing he is, and how everyone else is slowly starting to realize it, too. I'm so curious about what's going to happen next. I love Stiles, he has always been my favorite, and I love him even more in your story. He's got more of an attitude and it looks good on him, so to speak, lol.

Sorry to hear about your computer :( I recently had soem problems with my laptop as well, so I know how it feels. I hope you get it fixed soon. The sequal would be a nice holiday present! :D lol I can;t wait for the sequal, I know it's gonna be amazing. I love the world you create with your words. And I just swoon at all of Stiles' reckless bravery ;)

Faved and alerted! You're great!
ACartoonFreak chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
'the spawn of the Devil and Joan Rivers, both equally terrifying'

I agree wholeheartedly, and that was ridiculously funny.
xMissxSpunkyx chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
Waaah! Oh man I'm sad to see it end! :( But I'm super pumped for more! :D As for your OCs i like them very much. I mean there is only so much you can do with the what, six(?), seven(?)named characters on teen wolf. :) Also They arn't annoying so that was a plus! lol can't wait to read more! ;)
dreamer2322 chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Loved it! :)
Saiyan Mother chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Wait! whaaat! Derek would have killed Laura? that's terrible. that's...just wrong. I don't believe it. Of course he wants to be alpha, but to even consider killing Laura is just wrong. :(
Saiyan Mother chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
you let Kate survive? why? that was one of the best moments of the season when Kate died. That makes me really sad.
Rosejoanna chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
I love the ending
Nifters chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Omgees. i cant wait for the continuation of this story. Im not a fan of OCs, but i feel like the addition of Brenna and Zane will have a significant impact in the story, but not enough to take away from the main characters. I look forward to the next addition. 3
Ihni chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Whoa, wait, what? Is that Scott's DAD? You're ... you're evil, to make us wait for so long to read the rest ... or the Big Bang Crew is evil to make us wait that long ... take your pick. :p

Still, I've very much enjoyed reading this story, and am looking forward to whatever else you'll bring to this fandom.
Dereksgirl24 chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
:O scotts dad?
AmethystSilverDragon chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
I was wondering when the gifs from your tumblr was going to come into play, you know 'wink' 'wink'. I can't wait for "A Warm Gun" :)
Roxie i do byte chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Wow what made the window explode i love this story lol cant wait for more even if its a one shot lol
EverythingSlytherin chapter 8 . 9/15/2011