Reviews for The Magic Number
midwinternight chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Hey! This is great! Please keep updating! Oh and more Damian and Lindsay it'd be great! Can't wait to read the next chapter! BTW I also enjoy Bremily like you said. And do you have any thoughts about Cameron and Marissa?
Raven-of-the-forests chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
The entire story is fantastic. Will there be a ton of different ships?
lover of the dark chapter 12 . 5/5/2012

Okay, proper review timeeeee.

I've fallen in love with this story, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why.

SO. You should update soon, just for me. 'Cause I love you. Okay? Okay. That wasn't creepy at all.
perfectlyODD chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Cameron reading Hunger Games?

That. Is. Epic.
perfectlyODD chapter 11 . 1/25/2012
They're based off real people? What kinda people do you know? And why was that dude on the phone with Hannah?

So many questions!
perfectlyODD chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Glad ya updated! I read this like, I don't know, a few months ago and then came across it again and re-read it cos I remembered that I liked it... So what pairings are there gonna be- Dannah, Camrissa, Mathellis, Emily/Bryce, Samuel/ Marissa, Dameron, Damsay, Camsay, whatever? Meh. I don't mind as long as ya update soon!
trappedinthestars chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
I love it! I loved the Glee Project and my favorite characters were Cameron and Damian. Keep it up!
PuckleberryShipper326 chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
When I read Mr. Scott and the fact that he was in a wheelchair, I immediately thought of Dr. Scott from RHPS lol
awooga chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
haha! lolled when I saw the chapter :) Thanks for updating! made my day XD
awooga chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow, please do continue this story :) This story looks promising and it would be a shame and a total let down if you discontinue it and leave it like that :D
NYCortes chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Yay! Another Marissam story! I love how you introduced all of the characters. I can't wait to read more D
staceymajace chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
great update! :D
staceymajace chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
just read everything, awesome story! cant wait to read more! hannah and cam are adorable lol mckynleigh n sam are great lol
Jo chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
It's almost been a week :/. Are you updating soon?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
this is good! moremoremore!