Reviews for Eleventh Hour or What the Heck
Tinkerbell128 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Loved it! Absolutely loved it!

I'm off to read more of your fics now! )
LeeeB chapter 1 . 8/23/2007

i liked it

lots of humor!

it was hilarious!
ThisBurningHeart chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
That was good, I really enjoyed it. It was something different from everything else, as is most of your writing. I liked your dialogue between Ginny and Malfoy, it was quite good, not too cutting, but not too playful. All in all, cute read.
Skye chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
lolol, i loved this one :)
firefly820 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
WOW, asfhjkkb... duh... Ok, that was great, you put alot of time and effort into this story. It was well planned and awesomely written. The details were terrific. Please keep writting D/G

This 1 turned my brain to mush

*huggles* for great work!
Angelgrl185 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Awe! So fun to read although smoking is really gross and I cringed at the thought of them making out with "tobacco breath."
Pickle chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
"C'mere, Draco" ... love that. Brava! Brava! Bravissima!
DeeCohan chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Loved this. I told you that i would read all of your fics. Bet your sick of my name now huh?

Cant wait to read more or your fics.

You are an awesome writter
FrogsofChocolate chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
lol, loved the ending!
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I don't have any word of appritioation left! Your work is magnificiant! Espesially I like your position about Ginny and Draco characters: strong and miscievious, equals!
mara chapter 1 . 12/26/2004

pls..pls...pls...pls... cont. this story.. pls..pls..pls..
Nickel chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I have never read Twelfth Night but that story was awesome. I liked the whole acting after the War and graduation bringing them back together idea. Great job!
pyro symptoms unleashed chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I hate you! I would give anything for half your talent. Keep up the good work, and please write more on the Weasel and the Kneezel. I am dying to find out what happens.