Reviews for Eleventh Hour or What the Heck
Anakin chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Love it! For some reason, I always adore reading your stories. I always make my friends read them too. The whole thing is always amazing, but there is something in the way you write your kissing scenes that makes me want to go out and get kissed! Lol You kinda hold your breath, and you read just that part a few times before moving on. You're really good.I loved this story.
torlin kerru chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
you stole my idea for a play thing with Ginny and Draco! well not actually but I just wanted to say that. loved this one
Accalia2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
*sigh* you're too good for this D&G i've learnt to contain myself from squealing everytime draco does something to ginny. heehee. *sigh* you should make a book of short stories about D&G...great work! keep it up!
ladida chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
This was soo great! I hope you wirte more! I luved it soooo much!
Marionette chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I love the last line; great piece! Totally loved it!
Nimph chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Ooooooooooooooh... *has to close her mouth with her hand* I love theater! I am in a theater group myself; next week we'll find out what play we'll be doing and who will play each role.

About the fic, it was really nice, but usually actors and all the crew are hysterical before the show. Really. I spent the day jumping around and five minutes before we started I was so scared I found myself in a ball wondering why was I doing all that. *looks at what she's written* Darn, I always end up telling you my life! I'm sorry

The fic: the fic is really nice, and yet again there's a new Ginny and a new Draco to discover. And the ending was one of the sweetest you have! I'll have to read the play to check who plays what.

Keep writing!
CrystalClear44 chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
wow that was great but ppllleeeaassssssseeeeeeeee finish the weasel and the kneasel!:D:):O
Flav0ftheweek chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
he he he! lol. i like the last part: c'mere draco, i need practice with the love scenes' it's soo ginnyish! lol. loved the fic!

Flav0ftheweek
Evil Slytherin Child chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
OMG you always write the BEST Draco/Ginny stories please continue pumpin' out the Draco/ Ginny stories
draicana chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
*makes 'awwwww' noises*

In reference to what Julienne said when she reviewed, I don't know about JKR, but you turned me into a D/G shipper, that's for sure! :p And I still don't forgive you for it ;)

I love this one. I love acting and it's the kind of story I can really get into. The ending's fab too. As many thumbs up as I can find. *goes and steals people's thumbs*

Oh, and Chappie 2 of my other fic is up (still needs a new name) and i meant to dedicate the chappie to you as well but I forgot :/ I'm such a bimbo sometimes. So, just pretend your name's in there too! ;)
Jam-jackson chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Hey, I really like this! I like the idea of Draco and Ginny as actors. :D So what happened to Ron/Pansy? Lol...

Jam
Julienne chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Well, I want to say that when I read this for the first time I fell head over heels in love with it. Then I had a big need to read even more of your stories. They, of course, were just as wonderful as this. I'm so glad that you write Draco and Ginny centered stories. Otherwise, I probably would have never found your awesome writing. I love your original plots and your style. The romance of your stories seems to flow so effortlessly and naturally...I almost believe that if J. K. Rowling read your stories she would become a big D/G 'shipper. It also seems like your plots would be the plots that Rowling would use if she actually did write about Draco and Ginny. I suppose I should stop writing now before I start (or continue rather) repeating myself too much. I really love your stories. Thank you for sharing them with me and the rest of the D/G 'shippers of .

Sincerely,

Julienne
Adela H chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
OMG, you are, hands down, one of THE best authors I've ever read on . I mean, the kissing scene, whoo, I'd love to be kissed like that! Some times a girl just wants a man to take over...if he's the right man, like Draco ::sigh:: Malfoy! ;-)

I also love Twelfth Night, my fav shakespear play! I also love the movie with Imgen Stubbs! She's so adorable, and she also plays in Sense And Sensability, as Lucy, the chick with the red hair who's been "secretly engaged to [Mr. Ferris] these five years." I also love Jane Austen, teeheehee. I was thinking of doing a Twelfth Night spin off, but not like this, so if you see a D/G fan fic based on Twelfth Night, you'll know it's me, I actually have two diff. plots in my head, but who knows!

Ok, I'm off to read your other works!

ADELA H
HPReader4L chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
awwww... another wonderful story from my fav. author. ur realy a great writer, do more, maybe u can look at my stories and tell me if i need help or u can help me? that would be coom, email me if u will help me a lil thanx bye

HPR
jhlseaz chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Is there going to be more? Come on, I love your D/G fics. I read that Shakespeare play before. The crazy manservant was funny.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »